Hardware bug?

MAMAC

Members
Jan 24, 2017
Hello, im using mi 10 and last week i hear some sound inside a phone when i shaking the phone. When i open (power up camera) sound dissappear. Its like something is unleashed inside when camera is nit working. Do i need to worry? Everything seems to work fine. Im afraid to call service because they will maybe open it to replace camera, and they never pack it like original.

Hello, im using mi 10 and last week i hear some sound inside a phone when i shaking the phone. When i open (power up camera) sound dissappear. Its like something is unleashed inside when camera is nit working. Do i need to worry? Everything seems to work fine. Im afraid to call service because they will maybe open it to replace camera, and they never pack it like original.
This is normal. It's stabilizer, so do not shake too much not to destroy your camera

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
This is normal. It's stabilizer, so do not shake too much not to destroy your camera

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk
Ok i understand. Thanks, only question i have is: what is a difference between other models like samsung iphone huawei etc... because i never had this thing on that phones.