Has Anyone Tried The Ported *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* On Mi Note 3?

Flipp

Members
Oct 13, 2016
I wonder if the ported *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* with HDR+ works on Mi Note 3? Has anyone tried it? It works on Mi 5s. Mi 5s Plus, Mi 6 etc.

Reactions: type-R
I installed in on xiaomi.eu rom but the Stock camera stopped working. Had to reflash the rom to make it work again.

If there is a way to make both camera apps work that would be great.

Installed successfully, I can take RAW pictures and both stock and open camera are working fine.

For some reason Camer FV-5 still does not allow me to shot in RAW:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-20-15-55-58-327_com.flavionet.android.camera.pro.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-20-15-55-58-327_com.flavionet.android.camera.pro.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 898
Installed successfully, I can take RAW pictures and both stock and open camera are working fine.

For some reason Camer FV-5 still does not allow me to shot in RAW:

I've been trying to find the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* version for my Mi note 3, could you pls guide me how to install it ? ( which rom, which version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* hdr , do you need to adjust anything ? in trwp to make it work ? because the moment i install the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, it crash when i open

I've been trying to find the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* version for my Mi note 3, could you pls guide me how to install it ? ( which rom, which version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* hdr , do you need to adjust anything ? in trwp to make it work ? because the moment i install the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, it crash when i open
http://en.miui.com/thread-1254582-1-1.html

Reactions: shawn912
as far as I remember I had to enable camera 2.api by amending the
build.prop (follow guide below):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/how-to/guide-enable-camera2-api-root-t3690366

And then installed the Open camera app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.sourceforge.opencamera&hl=en

One thing I have noticed with this app is that after enabling RAW pictures and changing ISO to 200 sometimes camera is getting unresponsive (it does not happen with 800ISO setting)
Another thing is that I can not find how to enable flash in that app - but most of the time I don't need this anyway.

Reactions: shawn912
as far as I remember I had to enable camera 2.api by amending the
build.prop (follow guide below):

And then installed the Open camera app:

One thing I have noticed with this app is that after enabling RAW pictures and changing ISO to 200 sometimes camera is getting unresponsive (it does not happen with 800ISO setting)
Another thing is that I can not find how to enable flash in that app - but most of the time I don't need this anyway.
P.S. Im on Miui 9.1.3.0(NCHMIEI)

Thanks bros, i've done it. The key is to root your device then enable camera2api . Then you can install different versions of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* .