New Headphones With Mic Issue

barben

Members
Feb 1, 2016
Hi everyone!

I have a weird issue with my MI5. I use any wired headphones with mic and make calls with my phone, every time my screen locks the mic stops to work only when I open the screen back on people can hear me. I can still listen to them talk. To "fix" it I restart the phone, but it comes back after a day or so. Any ideas why?
i use miui 8.1.1.0 stable.
Thanks!
Bar

Hi everyone!

I have a weird issue with my MI5. I use any wired headphones with mic and make calls with my phone, every time my screen locks the mic stops to work only when I open the screen back on people can hear me. I can still listen to them talk. To "fix" it I restart the phone, but it comes back after a day or so. Any ideas why?
i use miui 8.1.1.0 stable.
Thanks!
Bar

I have the same problems with my 5S plus. Any news?

Any wired headphones.
Bluetooth headphones work with no problem. I had the same problem with my mi4 also.

Same problem here on mi5 with 8.1.6.0. It seems it happens only when you let the phone screen lock by lack of activity. If you press the power button to lock, the mic keeps on working.

Reactions: barben
Please tell me the solution, this is a seriously annoying problem! When I call and the screen turns off, my wired mic stops working!

Please tell me the solution! Any wired mic will stop working as soon as the screen turns off... Wtf!?

Wow I'm both glad and bothered I found that others are having the same problem as me. . Please xiaomi fix this issue. I use wired headphones everyday for conference cals