hello all i have problem with not sucsesfully flash my note 11 pro 5g (veux) and now phone is dead not responsible not logo nothing hellpppp please :(

hpanev

Members
Aug 18, 2022
hello all i have problem with not sucsesfully flash my note 11 pro 5g (veux) and now phone is dead not responsible not logo nothing hellpppp please :( only in device manager on my laptop result is (usb 9008)

hello all i have problem with not sucsesfully flash my note 11 pro 5g (veux) and now phone is dead not responsible not logo nothing hellpppp please :( only in device manager on my laptop result is (usb 9008)
It happens to me with this ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.2.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12-fastboot

xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.2.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12-fastboot i update now this ,and all works fine. try to open phone on fastboot mode from buttons and flash again with fastboot from zip downloaded on your pc.

xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.2.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12-fastboot i update now this ,and all works fine. try to open phone on fastboot mode from buttons and flash again with fastboot from zip downloaded on your pc.
So you didn't update with the xiaomi redmi note 11 pro 5g rom, but with a different one, I got stuck when starting after the xiaomi logo.