Help Error Twrp

martijnvv

Members
Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

I'm trying to install the latest MIUI version for MI Pad 3. I tried using the update app, but get an error on a checksum or something.

Trying the instructions from this site now.
My device is unlocked. I downloaded the latest EU rom, downloaded TWRP and followed the instructions from this site.

The flash step is working, but when I try "fastboot boot twrp.img" I get the error: remote unknown command

How can I install the latest EU Rom?

Thanks for your help!

Have you tried:
1. installing twrp.img in fastboot
2. typing ''fastboot reboot''
3. Then holding the volume + on your device? (be quick with this after you use the previous command and keep holding it until you're in twrp)

That should get you into twrp too.

Just power off the device and plug it in at the PC via USB and in the same time keep pressed the vol + :)

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Thanks, tried that, and am getting into TWRP. Issue is now that somehow I cannot load an image on the device.

Also tried using ADB. But ADB is not recognizing any device. Installed the google software and drivers on my pc (win10), still no luck.
When I activate sideload/ADB in TWRP then I can see my device via file explorer, but I cannot copy any data on it.
When I activate MTP then I can see my device via file explorer, but I cannot copy any data on it.
When I activate sideload/ADB in TWRP from my computer ADB still doesn't see any device.

When I switch back to fastboot, de device is being recognized via fastboot and explorer, but still cannot copy any files onto it.

When I try to push the data ADB push image.zip /data or ADB push image.zip /SDCARD
I get the message "failed to get feature set: no device/emulators found"

when I look in my device manager, I see two devices:
- Le mobile android device which is working -> looking in the detailed of this device, this has the description "Androids ADB recovery interface"
- Unknown USB device (set address failed)

Downloaded generic adb drivers from google, installed them, but no change.

How can I get my ROM on my device to install it?

Anyone? Please help

Also tried the instructions to push via miflash (message "Help! Bricked My Mi Pad 3 Installing Miui Eu") but this is also not working. Not able to flash.

Device off connect the cable in time that you're pressing the volume - botton

Ok , perfect than it's done , you have the adb driver in your computer , please check in c/ adb folder

I think I have (installed USB drivers and generic ADB driver), installed them.
See in device manager "Androids ADB recovery interface"
but no specific ADB device.
just to be sure, where can I find the latest ADB drivers?

Ok now keep shift and right click on the adb folder , and open an command , write : fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and press enter

Ok now go in wipe , advanced wipe and select data , after that resise file system and slide

Ok now connect to your computer and enter in the MiPad storage , copy the last China fastboot Rom and in twrp of your MiPad than click install and install the rom