[help] installed OMNI Rom by Cofface, not able to get ROOT access

Feb 26, 2013
I've tried this ROM several weeks ago, and it worked, if you really follow the steps it will work as well.
(Google all the items - because google it's your friend)

Wipe all things as usual(cache, data etc)
Flash the ROM
Flash "GApps_Core_4.4.2" or CM gapps or Micro modular PA gapps
Flash the latest(and I'm mean really the latest) Super SU
Reboot

After the first setup start the Super SU and in the advanced tab enable it on the startup... Reboot one more time and you are good to go

Jun 6, 2013
you got to install keyboard separately.
If you have only voice keyboard, then it is most likely that the keyboard is not not present in that ROM.
Try honami i1 keyboard or google keyboard for better usability. Flash in CWM recovery & wipe cache & dalvik cache... Finally reboot.
In settings choose the newly installed keyboard. Everything will be alright for you.

Dec 19, 2013
you got to install keyboard separately.
If you have only voice keyboard, then it is most likely that the keyboard is not not present in that ROM.
Try honami i1 keyboard or google keyboard for better usability. Flash in CWM recovery & wipe cache & dalvik cache... Finally reboot.
In settings choose the newly installed keyboard. Everything will be alright for you.
Oke I'm going to try right now, I once extracted the keyboard apk (I though it was googlelatinime.apk or latinime.apk) amd put it in system/app but no luck.. Hahaha

Jun 6, 2013
It is bit tricky... some times with few ROMs it works, but not always...
It is always best to flash the zip in CWM recovery & follow the steps for error free functioning...
Good luck.

Dec 19, 2013
It is bit tricky... some times with few ROMs it works, but not always...
It is always best to flash the zip in CWM recovery & follow the steps for error free functioning...
Good luck.
Thanks it worked, I installed omni, gapps then google keyboard addon zip.