Help Me, I Can't Open Miui.

Mar 14, 2016
Hello, yesterday I installed the ROM "xiaomi.eu_multi_leo_V7.2.1.0.LXHCNDA_v7-5.1.zip" download from this page. After installation, when the system start gives me an error "you can't start launcher". Then I tried to restart with TWRP 3.0.0.0 and it don't let me mount the internal memory where I have the ROM. I also tried connecting via OTG a USB Flash Drive and nothing happendt. I'm desperate, Could anyone help me please?

PD: I'm sorry for my english, i'm a little rusty.

Mar 14, 2016
Thanks you friend! I have the Mi Note Pro, just right now I make a fastboot and I accomplish the installation of the latest version of Miui ROM. How can I install the multilanguage ROM in the most safe way?

Aug 23, 2015
I have the same problem with Mi note with TWRP 3.0.0 USB otg not functional ,i try instaling miui7 stabile with Mipc suite ,nothing,enyone help us

Nov 8, 2015
Thanks you friend! I have the Mi Note Pro, just right now I make a fastboot and I accomplish the installation of the latest version of Miui ROM. How can I install the multilanguage ROM in the most safe way?
With TWRP but before you must wipe cashe, dalvik and data and than flash the ROM. After you can update rom-s with updater or twrp

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk