Help me Pls.... Urgent !!!

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 2 / Mi 2S' started by manohar, Jun 29, 2013.

1. manohar

manoharMembers

Jun 6, 2013
    Male
    I was trying to install latest version MIUI which was released today.... when everything was done , i tried to install busybox & supersu for setcpu... after setcpu profiles set to performance , i rebooted to bring that change into effect. that was the last time i saw my mobile working... since then it is struck at fastboot... pls help me what should i do now ? now i cant go into the recovery mode also.... it just shows Mi screen & then immediately it shows fastboot logo !!! i am scared now.... is it bricked ? i didnt have backup file in that also..... i enabled dualboot option in the mean time when i could be able to boot into recovery mode.. now after enabling dual boot i am not able to go into the recovery mode also... i tried flashing latest version using Miflash tool... in that also it is giving me error as unspecified error.. unable to load c drive like that.... some 0004X0005 error is coming... pls help me what should i do now ??? i am totally clueless..... i am sure i have soft bricked it... but i dont know how to revert it back to normal..... any help would be highly appreciated..

2. Caztiel

CaztielMembers

Dec 6, 2012
    Male
    Seems similar to a problem i had...Try the solution provided by Hadron and Ingbrzy regarding file path and username in this post-

miuiandroid.com/community/threads/guide-flashing-rom-using-miflash.19287/

manohar likes this.
  3. manohar

manoharMembers

Jun 6, 2013
    Male
    edited because the problem got solved....

4. manohar

manoharMembers

Jun 6, 2013
    Male
    no it is of no use..... do you have any other solution pls ?

5. manohar

manoharMembers

Jun 6, 2013
    Male
    Oops.... Finally. i am sorry. i used the space in the name of the folder where i extracted fastboot file.. after deleting it, finally it worked.... i am happy now... thanks for your help bro...

Caztiel likes this.
  6. manohar

manoharMembers

Jun 6, 2013
    Male
    i am not able to boot into the main screen now... it is struck at mi logo.... i can able to enter default recovery but there is no update.zip file to flash CWM recovery.... how do i copy that file there ? pls help me..... i can flash new rom also & recovery also..... how do i copy file now ?

7. manohar

manoharMembers

Jun 6, 2013
    Male
    finally.... i could able to boot into system 2 & could able to copy both CWM recovery & latest ROM zip file... oops... no wi realised why there r 2 systems in this phone.... very useful.. i was so scared .... thank god.... i am happy now... thanks for those who helped me....

Caztiel likes this.

Share Our Site