New HELP: MI-2S screen sometimes becomes unresponsive

Apr 23, 2014
Hi to all... just wanna ask if others are like me having an issue with regards to MI-2S touchscreen becoming unresponsive.. it will respond again after I lock/unlock it... is there a fix to this? what do you think my be the cause? thanks...

May 26, 2013
No he means JLB roms i guess wich you can get from the official MIUI site as far as i know there are no miuiandroid builds except for WIUI and that doesnt even help a litte... I am currently using CM11 but even that rom has random touches (no resposive screen tough).

Oct 25, 2013
Contact your seller. I did that, got request to sent back for servicing. Ended with replaced touch panel. 6 days without incident.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Jan 3, 2014
also here. Random touches sometimes. Lock and unlock it to be normal..A short problem but its always boring. I bought my mi2s in January2014. I thought that was a software problem..But looks an hardware one reading some posts here. Not good news for who dont have a good warranty by the seller.

Jan 18, 2012
I bought it from minideal and they are not responding to my mails.

edit:
After a while they responted and i sent the phone.
I am expecting, like everyone here, to have my touchscreen replaced.
Moreover, i have bought a lot of things from minideal this is the first time that somthing went wrong, and i whant to see how accurate is the aftersale service of minideal.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2013
had same issue. sent phone back to seller, screen replaced and worked perfectly fine till I broke it. Then I replaced the screen myself - got it from **********, and same issue again.. I believe I got a faulty screen

Wysłane z mojego HM 1SW przy użyciu Tapatalka