[help] - More Mobile Network And Data / No Service

gilou85

Members
Oct 28, 2017
Hello everyone,
I need your help. I no longer have a network on my Mi Note Pro whatever the sim card and the operator.
This happened on 26/10 at 23h.
Summary of the story :
"I was on messenger, I put my phone 5min, I take it again I see Skype who launches all alone and he calls a person I do not have in my contacts I cut the data immediately, I kill the applications and I restart my tel and since nothing. "
I already made a wipe reset and a flash by putting everything back to 0.
I even flash the modem.
I even did a restore with a backup that I had on my cloud.
Someone would have another solution?
I thank you in advance

Can you flash latest Xiaomi. Eu, from your rom do you have imeii well reported?
It is not clear to me which rom you are using (miui France, China or eu).
Did you try with another carrier?

Can you flash latest Xiaomi. Eu, from your rom do you have imeii well reported?
It is not clear to me which rom you are using (miui France, China or eu).
Did you try with another carrier?
I tried with Miui 7.8,8 mifr sitesFrance, xiaomi.eu, china

Envoyé de mon HTC Desire 620 en utilisant Tapatalk

I tried with Miui 7.8,8 mifr sitesFrance, xiaomi.eu, china

OK,

Did you try other sim card, can the phone report the imei number?

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

OK,

Did you try other sim card, can the phone report the imei number?

yes without success sim cards work in other phone

yes without success sim cards work in other phone

And what about imei? Could be a damaged efs partition? Or a similar card reader issue, or just the physical antenna?

And what about imei? Could be a damaged efs partition? Or a similar card reader issue, or just the physical antenna?

It's weird, on France, a person with the same concern as on the same phone. I have a colleague told me one of his friends at a Chinese phone and he is also the same worry.

the fact need to be put against stats, I have around and in my family 8 xiaomi mi3,4,5 mi note 2 redmi 4 pro, note 4 pro and all are fine and never got any failure except the known mi4 reboot bug (reproducted home and with 2 work mates), all from france using orange, red, bouygues.
Also 2 leeco s are fine (le max 2 and pro 3). I had killer bugs the past 3 years with samsung S4 and note 4, but difficult to make a conclusion
from a personal experience.
It can happen from flashing, rooting, compromising efs partition etc (this is why I asked if your phone can report its emei number) , or any physical damage. I beleive we would hear more mi note pro users complaints if it was a common defect, probably a hardware failure in your case, in particular in this forum or in miui france. Ultimately, if the reported imei (2 in your case) are fine, I would go with carrier hotline and check the latest in case it comes from them ? also what is your carrier ? any chance to test another sim ?