Help, ODD bootloop after making backup by TWRP (PitchBlack)

sz.hatef

Members
Apr 9, 2019
my A2 Converted to 6X stuck in bootloop after making a BackUp by PitchBlack, It wont boot in System nor Recovery anymore,
what should I do?

if I try to go to recovery it turns off,
and if I connect charger cable it turns on and off repeatedly (each 2-3 secs)

try to boot the device in fastboot mode and flash the wanted ROM from your computer.

I managed once to boot it into system and rercovery, again after powering off it wont boot agian!

I use this
```
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot
```
and it boots,
but if I restart it it will not boot

I use this
```
fastboot reboot
```
and it boots,

After flashing recovery, you one have to boot into recovery or the original recovery will be re-written! The correct set of commands is:

fastboot boot recovery.img

then, from within recovery (TWRP, I suppose), reboot to System.

I use this
```
fastboot reboot
```
and it boots,

Try this tool, it worked for me when nothing else did. You can flash a fastboot rom first, and with the same tool you can flash your custom recovery (TWRP or whatever). I can't give you a link for the rom as I have a different phone. But your data will be lost, they are probably gone already.

It turned out that actually the new release of xioami.eu has came out with sort of a bug that causes that problem, flashing new firmware should solve the problem.

It turned out that actually the new release of xioami.eu has came out with sort of a bug that causes that problem, flashing new firmware should solve the problem.

Good to hear that the problem has been recognised, I recommend to use that tool anyway, it's far more handy than anything else. It's a multi talent. Good luck !