[help] Photos And Videos Missing After Adding To New Album

Rheaxxim

Members
Mar 21, 2017
I just rebuy a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with MIUI Global 8.1, Stable, 8.1.3.0(MHRMIDI). I took a lots of photos and videos for a seminar and I shift a few photos and videos with main points to a new album by pressing a three dots thumbnails under the photos→"Add to new album". Yet, I accidentally ticked "Delete photos from original album" when I shifted them to that new album since my previous Note 3 did not have this feature. After that, they were already missing! Neither in the gallery nor file explorer! :( The photos and videos are very important to me. Can someone help me to find it out? Thank you in advance!

Lost them? If you have synced the data before, you can recover from the backup file. If not, I think you should not add more data to your device anymore. Then, it is better for you to try some professional recovery methods, or you can also try third-party data recovery programs to recover lost photos from your device.

Last edited:
Have you lost your data from your android phone? Would you like to recover all of them in a simple way? With the help of Samsung Data Recovery software, you can recover all the data that you have lost.

Please don't worry, if the deleted photos or videos were not overwritten by new data, you can use phone data recovery program to recover them from your phone directly. It's easy. You just need connect it to computer via USB Cable, start the program, then you can preview all deleted photos and videos. Then you can choose them to recover.