Help!! Strange Problem With Screen Colours!

Ag0n1A

Members
Sep 4, 2016
Ehy everyone,

I have a problem with my 3S (MIUI8 8.0.6 Global Stable)... I had this problem also with the previous ROMS (not with Miui7 if I remember correctly)...

Basically my screen changes colour intensity automatically, it's noticeable especially on the top bar and it happens when I scroll pics or when I pick up suggestions from the keyboard, happens with apps like Miui Forum, Whats App and Facebook.... At first I thought the problem was only with the reading mode but now I see that even if its disabled the problem occurs anyway. Autobrightness is off of course.

Im not sure if it's a problem of Miui8, I'll probably try to put back the Miui7 7.5.9 to see if it works, but I wonder what is causing this problem....could it be my 9H screen protection??

Another issue is that if I record my phone's screen from the phone itself I won't see this colour problem on the recorded media!
Here a video where you can see the problem (not really HQ, sorry):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did anybody notice also this problem?? If it persist, what shall I do RMA the phone??

Settings --> Display --> colors and saturation --> and change to Standard
5adb4252303a57af70fa27de1803e1b3.jpg

I dont know why but work

Sent from my Redmi 3S EU LTE

Reactions: Jaime DLH
Aaaah duuude Thaaaanks!!! U saved my eyes XD
Such an akward problem, it was looking like those Warm/standard/cool options were switching all the time for no reason, not sure about brilliant saturation maybe was the problem too....
Anyway works, thanks a lot.

P.s; I wrote 5 posts about this on official miui forum more than a week ago and got no reply...