Help updating mi 8se

Dxkernel

Members
May 16, 2019
Hi all ,
I have a second hand mi 8 se and i want to know how to update it to latest mui eu 10.3.
My device status is :
Rom : Eu miui 10.2.2.0 (stable)
Bootloader : unlocked
Twrp installed : 3.2.3 by LR.team/wzsx150 (v1103 i think )
If someone can help me how to safely update the phone , i never flashed a mi phone before .
Thank you guys .

Hi all ,
I have a second hand mi 8 se and i want to know how to update it to latest mui eu 10.3.
My device status is :
Rom : Eu miui 10.2.2.0 (stable)
Bootloader : unlocked
Twrp installed : 3.2.3 by LR.team/wzsx150 (v1103 i think )
If someone can help me how to safely update the phone , i never flashed a mi phone before .
Thank you guys .
easy: install it via TWRP.
Stable to stable no need to format or factory reset. It's a simple upgrade.
If it was to go to EU weekly it's better to format data for a cleaner install.

easy: install it via TWRP.
Stable to stable no need to format or factory reset. It's a simple upgrade.
If it was to go to EU weekly it's better to format data for a cleaner install.
Thanks for your support !
Just if you can tell what about twrp upgrade? What version should I go with ?
2nd does this method keep twrp without reflashing twrp after install rom ?

Thanks for your support !
Just if you can tell what about twrp upgrade? What version should I go with ?
2nd does this method keep twrp without reflashing twrp after install rom ?
If you are today with 1102 version you must move to 1227 after rom install and better before starting system.
It exists 0403 version but not really useful, I deal weekly with 1227 without issue ( and fstab modification for encryption support)
Your second question has no answer because nobody face the same result. it is go no go!

Reactions: Dxkernel
If you are today with 1102 version you must move to 1227 after rom install and better before starting system.
It exists 0403 version but not really useful, I deal weekly with 1227 without issue ( and fstab modification for encryption support)
Your second question has no answer because nobody face the same result. it is go no go!
Thank you so much, will try late this week

Hi, i have a little problem. First, sorry for my english. And now the problem.. i ever use xiaomi.eu but 2 days ago my curiosity made me change the rom to 9.9.24 miui 11 chinesse version. It was all ok. But now im trying to return to xiaomi.eu with miui 11 too. I made a clean install andflash the rom with twrp pitchblack, and when i reboot to system it enter to fastboot mode. No rom, no twrp, just fastboot mode. I install again chinesse version miui 10, and install twrp 1227, but when i flash xiaomi.eu everytime the same: fastboot mode.. no twrp again.. i tried dm verity, sign boot, but nothing.. any sugestion, please? Thanks.

Hi, i have a little problem. First, sorry for my english. And now the problem.. i ever use xiaomi.eu but 2 days ago my curiosity made me change the rom to 9.9.24 miui 11 chinesse version. It was all ok. But now im trying to return to xiaomi.eu with miui 11 too. I made a clean install andflash the rom with twrp pitchblack, and when i reboot to system it enter to fastboot mode. No rom, no twrp, just fastboot mode. I install again chinesse version miui 10, and install twrp 1227, but when i flash xiaomi.eu everytime the same: fastboot mode.. no twrp again.. i tried dm verity, sign boot, but nothing.. any sugestion, please? Thanks.
IT is said that some old TWRP are not MIUI 11 compatible.
try another one.
I can't help you more.

Reactions: undarwined
You must install 8.12.27 first... then it should work...

Reactions: undarwined
Hi,
Im want ask some question..
My MI8SE currently using China miui 11.0.3 (android 9) stable rom,
I want to switch miui 11 EU Rom stable Version(android 10) .
What twrp version can i use before make flashing eu rom..?
Any suggestion?
Thanks

Reactions: Imran21
Hi,
Im want ask some question..
My MI8SE currently using China miui 11.0.3 (android 9) stable rom,
I want to switch miui 11 EU Rom stable Version(android 10) .
What twrp version can i use before make flashing eu rom..?
Any suggestion?
Thanks
Hi , just saw your post , what did you do for android 10? Which twrp ? I want to upgrade to and android 10 as well
Thanks