help!!! whyred stable version 9.5 and 9.6 ROM download

yemuke

Members
Sep 15, 2018
Dear gods, I would like to know that in the forum download, we did not find whyred stable version 9.5 and 9.6 ROM download, I do not know who has the relevant address, I do not need the Chinese version and the international version, just hope that the European version and so on.
Thank you for me help.

9.5 went missing ages ago. Possibly due to the ARB issues. There is MIUI 10 Stable available and it works really well.

9.5 went missing ages ago. Possibly due to the ARB issues. There is MIUI 10 Stable available and it works really well.
9.2 stable is preset, 9.5 and 9.6 weekly also present, but 9.5 stable is missing, but i downloaded and installed it in july.

9.2 stable is preset, 9.5 and 9.6 weekly also present, but 9.5 stable is missing, but i downloaded and installed it in july.

9.5 stable did exist at one point, as I too downloaded it, attempted to install it and then bricked my phone due to ARB. Why it's not there I don't know. I did create a post about 8 weeks ago mentioning this. Seeing as MIUI 10 Stable is now out and the various issues with 9.5 and ARB, it doesn't really matter now as most phones can't roll back onto it.