Help With Flashing Fastboot Rom Please

Alexiaomi

Members
Oct 28, 2014
Unlocking the official way is a no go, because the process get stuck at 50% cause of the fake rom.

So now i want to flash a fastboot rom. But i need help.

Can somebody describe me step by step what to do?
Redmi Note 3 is being recognized by Mi Flash Tool (in fastboot mode)
The rom is there, but i keep on getting this error.
Can't find what is wrong.
Somebody knows of this stuff???

upload_2016-12-12_22-44-33.png

What is the error during the unlocking error?
Note1: to flash a fake rom it is better to select "clean all"
Note2: make sure that your downloaded rom is a "flash update rom" instead of a "recovery update rom".

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

The error says: could not identify device.
1. I will select "clean all"
2. Is the rom not good you think?

Can you tell me what to do?

Download the rom.
Extract all files?
I see the "flash all files" but when i try to flash there's "can't find the flash all files". I don't understand.

I made a folder "xiaomiredminote3" and i am working within that folder. Is that ok?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

Tried this, but still the same notification "couldn't verify device, current account is different from the account info on the device"

Mi Account logged in, Find device is enabled (checked it, was found), activated sim is in the device.

Maybe i have to switch the rom after all, but how. That is my problem for now.
Flash a fastboot rom with MiFlash, but i don't know what to do exactly.

Thanks for your reaction by the way!

Is it true that i have to use the device at least for 7 days before unlocking with Mi Flash unlocktool (the official way)?

I had the same problem with my sister's Mi5 , but when I followed that thread it worked. I don't know what you should do more , keep trying ...
7 days? I can't confirm that information...

Can't be done with stable global rom. Unlock app doesn't work. So i need to flash a fastboot rom with Mi Flash. Gonna work that out.

Somebody can help me out please?

You can expose your problem too on official xiaomi forum, en.miui
I hope you resolve that soon.

Tank you for yout reaction, i appreciate it!

In installed this fastboot edl zip, but then what to do? Run it, connect my device and put it in fastboot edl mode. Then my device started up. Is that right?
Can you help me out?
I must unlock the bootloader, but the official way (unlock app Xiaomi) does not work. I read it's because of the stable 7.0 (7.0.19.0.0 LHNCNCJ) rom that i cannot unlock with the unlock app. So there must be another way. I thought flashing with SP Flash Tool and the fastboot Hennesy rom. Run the SP Flash Tool, fill in everything right, but the last step is not happening, loading on the device. So i think it's a drivers issue. But i (think i) installed everything right. I can't see what the problem here.

Any solution?

Thanks

Done !!!

I tried flashing with SP Flash Tool again (not with MiFlash) and i succeeded.
Very important: set all up (SP Flash Tool filled in with everything) and connect usb cable to pc. Then when device is off press volume - and power button and immediately connect device to usb cable. Don not forget: keep pushing the volume - and power button. After connected the process was starting and now my device is on MIUI 8 fastboot rom. So now i can go furhter.

Last message from me in this thread;

So, my Redmi Note 3 MTK (2gb, 16gb) is running on a Hennesy fastboot ROM beta.

Registered my device in my Mi account.
Did the unlock app and succeeded in unlocking.
Then installed TWRP with SP Flash tool.
And finally installed the latest Dev MIUI.eu rom 6.12.8 with TWRP.

So i am there pffffff.

This story can be closed. I want to thank everybody who helped me. Every reaction put me a step forwards, thanks friends.

Alex