Help With Redmi Note 3

NoSugar

Members
Mar 5, 2017
Hello!

I bought a Redmi Note 3 Pro International version but this thing is so buggy! It crashes very often and I have to restart it.

Is there a solution for this? Will any other ROM be reasonably stable? My previous Galaxy Note 3 never crashed! I expect the same with the Xiaomi, is it possible or I should return it to the store?

Thanks!

Hello!

I bought a Redmi Note 3 Pro International version but this thing is so buggy! It crashes very often and I have to restart it.

Is there a solution for this? Will any other ROM be reasonably stable? My previous Galaxy Note 3 never crashed! I expect the same with the Xiaomi, is it possible or I should return it to the store?

Thanks!
Which ROM are you using? Official or Unofficial?
Post a screenshot of your about phone.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I am using the official 8.1 rom.

I have installed the same apps as my Galaxy Note 3 and I never had problem with my previous phone!

I cannot really uninstall my favorite apps!

Should I return the phone or there is a solution?

anyone please?
I want to try with a better ROM, is there a guide on how to do it and which ROM should I choose?
Also will I have to root the phone? (I cannot do that, because my apps won't work) thanks!

anyone please?
I want to try with a better ROM, is there a guide on how to do it and which ROM should I choose?
Also will I have to root the phone? (I cannot do that, because my apps won't work) thanks!
Please post a screenshot of your about phone, we need to know what version you are running.

MIUI 8.1 is not an answer.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Baseband version looks weird, did you have some custom rom installed in it previously?

Try MiFlashing official rom, it should update basebands.

what is Baseband?
will factory reset mess up all my settings?
it doesn't crash, but it freezes (I waited for several seconds to defreeze, but eventually I always have to restart)

Flash fastboot ROM, unlock bootloader, flash xiaomi.eu weekly via previous installed TWRP (official or ZCX). Enjoy.
Device hangs or screws up while flashing fastboot ROM, possible hardware issue.
Device freezes after a clean install , possible hardware issue.

You can try my kind of messy tut for doing the steps mentioned above.
Some steps in the tut are maybe useless, but it works.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...unlock-redmi-note-3-se-kate-bootloader.36255/