Home Button / Fingerprint Sensor Not Works After Change T'he Screen

victor_gc

Members
Aug 13, 2014
Hello

I have changed the screen after breaking using the same button home / sensor fingerprint, which worked perfectly before changing the screen even if broken.

Well, what is my surprise when I install the new screen, I notice that the home button goes on fire as soon as the phone is turned on and that it no longer works as a button or as a sensor.

Can someone guide me in the solution to the problem other than not to change the button please?

Thank you

Hola

He cambiado la pantalla por rotura manteniendo el mismo boton home /sensor de huella,que funcionaba perfectamente antes de cambiar la pantalla aún estando rota.
Pues cual es mi sorpresa cuando instalo la nueva pantalla,noto que el botón home se pone ardiendo nada más encender el móvil y que este ya no funciona ni como botón ni como sensor.
Alguien puede orientarme en la solución al problema que no sea cambiar el botón por favor?
Gracias

Let try to enet in ENGINEERING MODE
It would be enabled in two way (I don't know which will be good for you):

Digit ##6484## on your keyboard

or

tap 6/7 times on kernel information Idevice information menu)

Let try to enet in ENGINEERING MODE
It would be enabled in two way (I don't know which will be good for you):

Digit ##6484## on your keyboard

or

tap 6/7 times on kernel information Idevice information menu)
the fingerprint settings have disappeared. I think it may be a problem with the board because the Flex gets very hot and that means that the power is coming through a short circuit, so I bought a new board

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk

Well finally the problem does not come from there. I changed the usb module but the fingerprint / home button still does not work.
Now I have clear that the problem comes from the fingerprint / button, but it is costing me a bit to find it.
I have seen several in aliexpress but with smaller IC and I do not know if it would be useful