Hongmi 1S

cyberjohn76

Members
May 12, 2014
Hello,

This week To2c.com say that they have a multi language rom of MIUI. Is it true, they can have a multi rom ?

Last edited:
Ok, nice... So i am not sur that i must buy with this rom or wait MIUI french rom... Can you tell me what is the différence ?

Ok, nice... So i am not sur that i must buy with this rom or wait MIUI french rom... Can you tell me what is the différence ?
We will include all xiaomi.eu langs in Redmi 1S ROM This week.. Translators just need more time to finish... Just be patient please...

~Tapatalk~

Don't think he is in a hurry, Just asking if to2c.com is legit.
Antelife is making the same claim btw, telling they ship on the 15th with multi-lang rom.

Don't think he is in a hurry, Just asking if to2c.com is legit.
Antelife is making the same claim btw, telling they ship on the 15th with multi-lang rom.
they will use only AOSP translation which is a mess on MIUI and causing broken ROM...

Reactions: cpasmoi
figured as much. Just hope they leave the recovery/ updater app intact then so i can flash a decent rom ;)

also: i'll just mail antelife if they'd be able to leave the original rom on there for me. just to make sure they dont break stuff.

So you think that i should to buy with original ROM and wait your ROM in multilanguage ?

What is AOSP ?

Envoyé de mon TouchPad en utilisant Tapatalk

There is a Bug in 4.59 multilingual: it asks for the SIM PIN code everytime it lose the signal...
No root, unless some expert will grab the phone (lick...lick...)

Hi guys, may I know, how to root RedMi 1S? or maybe a guide to create CWM or TWRP for this model?

Reactions: matze
Hi guys, may I know, how to root RedMi 1S? or maybe a guide to create CWM or TWRP for this model?

same interrest here, have tried already couple possibilities , Vroot, RootBoot.bat, changing the updater script, but nothing, i cant get access to Root even its there.

How about to extract the recovery img from an original, to get it back working, mine still woks :D let me know how to extract it if it would help you

Hi and thank you very much for your offer :D . Actually I've two of them in my hands, so it wouldn't be a problem to extract the working recovery from the other phone, the problem is that the tutorials that I've found are very complicate. I think that the best option for me is to wait for the right recovery (CWM or TWRP) to appear, than I'll load it like I did for the wrong one, that actually is not exactly "wrong" because it has been accepted without errors. As far as I'm concerned it could be that I loaded the recovery that is not for the wcdma version, this phone is a 1SW version. The phone is not bricked, it only lacks the recovery and because it's not rooted, there are few things that I can do, if not to wait for the development of this version. The phone is very good so I've no doubts about its development.