How Can I Unroot?

Aug 29, 2015
I want to unroot the weekly rom on my note 2 prime so I can install my banking app. Is there a simple way to do it?

Oct 6, 2015
I have the same problem with another app in a Redmi Note 2 device.

Please help, because the roms is great, but with this problem, I can´t use it :(

Regards

Oct 7, 2015
I want to unroot the weekly rom on my note 2 prime so I can install my banking app. Is there a simple way to do it?

you can do it installing SuperSU, just wanted to ask if unroot could be a problem for the ROM (no weekly updates and other stuff...)

Oct 7, 2015
We can do it installing SuperSU?
What is the process?

Thanks and regards

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

You should install SuperSu from the store. In the app there's the "UNROOT" option. But take care, don't know if it's really safe...
Can I ask you a thing, you have installed MIUI 7 right? Usually Android phones keeps charging when you unmount storage. My Mi 4c simply stops charging from USB when I safely remove it from my PC. It happens the same with your phone? Thanks

Oct 6, 2015
You should install SuperSu from the store. In the app there's the "UNROOT" option. But take care, don't know if it's really safe...
Can I ask you a thing, you have installed MIUI 7 right? Usually Android phones keeps charging when you unmount storage. My Mi 4c simply stops charging from USB when I safely remove it from my PC. It happens the same with your phone? Thanks
Sorry, your answer not work for me, and I reinstall the phone with a china rom stable and now I'm on miui v6 and can't solve your question

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Oct 7, 2015
Sorry, your answer not work for me, and I reinstall the phone with a china rom stable and now I'm on miui v6 and can't solve your question

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Oh, I'm sorry. With Miui 6 you have the same behaviour with the phone when safe removed?