how do i install emui 14 on my mi 11 ultra?

Mewxall Foxx

Members
Jan 16, 2023
just a quick question i am used to updating my mi 11 ultra through the fastboot zip files on here im currently on 13.0.12 but when is fastboot vip of miui 14 going to be released because my phone wont recognise twrp do i wait it out a little while or is there a way how to do it through fastboot?

You will have to install twrp for any further updates. Just follow the process from the information in the ROM download page for ab partitions. You basically use fastboot to boot twrp, then install it while in twrp to fix it, then install .zip ROM. Just read through first to understand the process.

You will have to install twrp for any further updates. Just follow the process from the information in the ROM download page for ab partitions. You basically use fastboot to boot twrp, then install it while in twrp to fix it, then install .zip ROM. Just read through first to understand the process.
Tried installing twrp in the past and didn't work right but why isn't there anymore fastboot zips?

Because it's better for ota updates and normal install. No need of pc.
I've had twrp issues before too but as long as you can get back to fastboot, you can always resolve issues. My last twrp issue was that after flashing the twrp image, it would not boot from it. Fastboot flash the extracted boot image and it works again with twrp. But if you follow the instructions, you should be fine.

Because it's better for ota updates and normal install. No need of pc.
I've had twrp issues before too but as long as you can get back to fastboot, you can always resolve issues. My last twrp issue was that after flashing the twrp image, it would not boot from it. Fastboot flash the extracted boot image and it works again with twrp. But if you follow the instructions, you should be fine.
Iv tried with twrp but storage wouldn't show up and there is a greater risk of the device getting soft bricked through twrp if you mess up I can't find many tutorials on how to do it on my device neither on what version of twrp I need

Get the latest version. If you do, you won't be able to use EU ROM updates as they will stay twrp versions untill and Android update in future now. OR you go back to using stock Chinese as they do release fastboot version updates. mifirm.net and search for your phone. All updates, stock, EU and twrp are there but if you stay with the EU, I would recommend using the links in the ROM download pages always. Good luck my friend.