how prevent miui from default mi wallet NFC?

gooeyman

Members
Jan 31, 2023
After updating to miui14 on 12SU, MY NFC Keeps defaulting to MI Wallet instead of Google Pay. How can I stop that from happening ever again?

I have the same thing. When using Google Pay it will ask to make Google Pay the default but after an hour or so it reverts to Mi Wallet and contact less payments stop working.

gooeyman

TheDJVG

Neither of you mentioned the most important thing, which ROM you have on your device.
Mi Pay is not part of the xiaomi.eu ROM.
a) you are not using xiaomi.eu ROM:
b) if you have a xiaomi.eu ROM, you modified it somehow.

Last edited:
I'm using the xiaomi.eu ROM. This is the message that Google Pay gives you in this situation. That might clarify things.
photo_2023-01-31_16-53-06.jpgphoto_2023-01-31_16-53-07.jpg

And no I didn't any of the sorts you're suggesting. Just a normal xiaomi.eu rom install. You sound very confident but I'm sorry you're wrong in this case.

Last edited:
I'm facing the same issue as well. First identified in CN ROM where it will revert to Mi Wallet as payment default after awhile. Installed 14.0.5.0 EU ROM, it reverts to Embedded Secure Element after awhile. Any fix will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Previous I was in Thor 14.0.3 also encounter same problem. Not sure if 14.0.5 have solve this bug.

definitely no - I'm on 14.0.5 and the bug remains. In addition, I can't press hold on "Recents" page as it will hang the system.

Here the same, I'm also on 14.0.3.0 Thor and same happen over and over.
Next big issue I have I'm not able to add a new device to my Xiaomi Home app. I have 3 Roborock vacuum cleaner and I'm not able to add them. One is still added and these I can also administrate, but the other two I can't add. Don't know what is the problem ...

Here the same, I'm also on 14.0.3.0 Thor and same happen over and over.
Next big issue I have I'm not able to add a new device to my Xiaomi Home app. I have 3 Roborock vacuum cleaner and I'm not able to add them. One is still added and these I can also administrate, but the other two I can't add. Don't know what is the problem ...
Disable miui battery saver for gpay.
For mi home I also encounter same problem.
But I suspect is the app problem nothing to do with miui 14.