How to Clean Install rom on Hongmi wcdma ( any Stable rom )?

irooni

Members
Jan 10, 2014
Hi . i want to clean install stable rom on hongmi without any problem such as lost IMEI or macaddres change ?
when i do wipe data / factory reset and wipe cache and restarted my phone going to a default rom that i installed before and i dont remeber what i doing that make this rom be on my default rom after wipe.

so i want remove this rom from my phone and clean install a best rom on my phone device.
can any one of masters help me to doing that? tnx
another Q : which one doing lost the IMEI or Remove stable (WIFI and Bluetooth) macaddress and exactly trouble maker for Hongmi phone:

Format Data
Format System
Format Boot

tnx

Hi . i want to clean install stable rom on hongmi without any problem such as lost IMEI or macaddres change ?
when i do wipe data / factory reset and wipe cache and restarted my phone going to a default rom that i installed before and i dont remeber what i doing that make this rom be on my default rom after wipe.

so i want remove this rom from my phone and clean install a best rom on my phone device.
can any one of masters help me to doing that? tnx
another Q : which one doing lost the IMEI or Remove stable (WIFI and Bluetooth) macaddress and exactly trouble maker for Hongmi phone:

Format Data
Format System
Format Boot

tnx
Dont used sp flash tools....or used with very carefully....Im my case i format with spflash tools and i have problems with lost imei and wifi...

Reactions: irooni
Just flash twrp recovery and wipe data, cache, davilk and system and then install the new rom.
What's the problem? Lol

first, flash cwm english. than, flash multi rom from this site. if you need root, search "hongmi root" at en.miui.com forum and there is a root file in a thread. download and flash(in cwm) that file.