How to Clean Install rom on Hongmi wcdma ( any Stable rom )?

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi (Red Rice / HongMi)' started by irooni, Feb 17, 2014.

1. irooni

irooniMembers

Jan 10, 2014
    Male
    Hi . i want to clean install stable rom on hongmi without any problem such as lost IMEI or macaddres change ?
    when i do wipe data / factory reset and wipe cache and restarted my phone going to a default rom that i installed before and i dont remeber what i doing that make this rom be on my default rom after wipe.

so i want remove this rom from my phone and clean install a best rom on my phone device.
    can any one of masters help me to doing that? tnx
    another Q : which one doing lost the IMEI or Remove stable (WIFI and Bluetooth) macaddress and exactly trouble maker for Hongmi phone:

Format Data
    Format System
    Format Boot

tnx

2. Whooper

WhooperMembers

Dec 10, 2013
    Male
    and on battery consumption, yet keeps high?

3. shepinto

shepintoMembers

Jan 2, 2014
    Dont used sp flash tools....or used with very carefully....Im my case i format with spflash tools and i have problems with lost imei and wifi...

irooni likes this.
  4. pjovp

pjovpMembers

Aug 5, 2011
    Male
    Portugal
    Just flash twrp recovery and wipe data, cache, davilk and system and then install the new rom.
    What's the problem? Lol

irooni likes this.
  5. emre1393

emre1393Members

Dec 29, 2013
    Male
    first, flash cwm english. than, flash multi rom from this site. if you need root, search "hongmi root" at en.miui.com forum and there is a root file in a thread. download and flash(in cwm) that file.

irooni likes this.

Share Our Site