How to enable data usage on miui 13

kearmau5

Members
Oct 19, 2019
Hi there, i just updated to Miui 13 under A12 on my Mi 11 (venus) now the data usage tiles has now been removed with. The new cc , ive. Seen people working under this and some of them managed to make it included inside the data mobile app : is there any change we could fix that too ?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-18-23-13-56-145_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-18-23-13-56-145_com.android.settings.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 766
Hi there, i just updated to Miui 13 under A12 on my Mi 11 (venus) now the data usage tiles has now been removed with. The new cc , ive. Seen people working under this and some of them managed to make it included inside the data mobile app : is there any change we could fix that too ?!
It's in the security app.

I thought u said go and look at it on security app
But it turns out you have it.
Can you share what device you have and what rom are you. Using?
Alioth. I'm on the latest miui 14 dev ROM now, but it has been there on all of the releases since sometime last summer I believe.

Alioth. I'm on the latest miui 14 dev ROM now, but it has been there on all of the releases since sometime last summer I believe.
I bet you have the bug that if you switch your notification center style to classic, then you'll see it. It was broke on the new notification center for a couple builds last year.

I bet you have the bug that if you switch your notification center style to classic, then you'll see it. It was broke on the new notification center for a couple builds last year.
I really don't know what is happening but, i tried every mod,every flash and every trick but it just does Not work .on miui 14 it is by default on every device, but on miui 13 its a different story, old versions of miui 13 no, new versions yes

Speak for yourself. I have it on the tile. ;)
Hi i managed to fix but can you make it to show daily data usage only?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-19-20-38-04-267_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-19-20-38-04-267_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 739
Hi i managed to fix but can you make it to show daily data usage only?
Not that I'm aware of. I think the only way to make that work would be if you set the reset cycle to daily, but since the counter works by subtracting off of a set value for the data plan, I'm not 100% sure how you could make that intuitive. Maybe set the limit to something like 1GB and subtract the number to see how much you have used?