How to Fix Notification Shade in EOL Redmi Pro device?

Varrkan82

Members
Nov 25, 2016
Hi. I've recently rolled back to Xiaomi.eu Weekly ROM 8.12.27 with a full wipes after another ROM. All is fine and its works as expected except one thing. The Notification Shade looks work with some issue. Unexpanded it has a 5 switches in a row. Expanded it should have a 4 switches, but still has a 5. As I remember - there was some porting of Notification Shade from the Global ROM to DEV. Maybe I'm loosing something, but how to make it works properly? I'm rolled back from Xiaomi.eu 9.1.3 DEV ROM to 8.12.27 due to a hi battery drain. And as I remember - in 9.1.3 Notification shade was working as it should. I mean 5 switches in unexpanded and 4 switches in expanded Shade. But I've replaced MiuiSystemUI application with the same from backupped 9.1.3 version (even as it has the same version) - and it wasn't help.

Maybe someone can point me to the right ROM when it was ported from the Global version and I'll try to flash it one after other from that release to 8.12.27? Or maybe there is some other way to fix this issue?

UPD: And yes, I forgot to tell - there is no any switches in Settings - Notifications - Notification Shade as it should to be to switch the Notifications style.