How To Flash Stable Rom From Weekly Rom

emreerisen

Members
Dec 20, 2016
I need help to install Stable ROM for Mi 5s. I have developer weekly version (7.11.2) and wanted to install stable version (MI5S_V8.5.6.0.MAGCNED_v8-6.0) but I could not. Than I had to restore my backup to the phone. How can I flash the stable version to phone?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

I need help to install Stable ROM for Mi 5s. I have developer weekly version (7.11.2) and wanted to install stable version (MI5S_V8.5.6.0.MAGCNED_v8-6.0) but I could not. Than I had to restore my backup to the phone. How can I flash the stable version to phone?

As you're going from MIUI9 to 8 did you do a wipe beforehand? If so, what error did you get when trying to flash?

As you're going from MIUI9 to 8 did you do a wipe beforehand? If so, what error did you get when trying to flash?
when i tried that, phone was not opened, reset a lot of times and than i had to install development ROM again to open the phone. I thought the issue is downgrading from android 7 to 6 but i dont know that how can i

when i tried that, phone was not opened, reset a lot of times and than i had to install development ROM again to open the phone. I thought the issue is downgrading from android 7 to 6 but i dont know that how can i

Was the previous dev MIUI9 rom a xiaomi.eu rom or official xiaomi rom?
Asking as you might need to downgrade to miui8 official using the fastboot method so that the baseband also gets downgraded.
When you install miui8 via recovery then you might still have the MIUI9 baseband.
After installing miui8 official via fastboot you then need to unlock the bootloader again to install custom recovery and then xiaomi.eu miui8 rom.
It's a bit of hassle so you may want to wait for the MIUI9 stable which is coming in about 2 to 3 weeks time.