How to ged rid of ads completely on MIUI 12?

r00t34

Members
Nov 20, 2020
Hi all,

Hope you are fine. I hate ads in my Xiaomi and i found an article and did all of them but i am seeing ads in Themes application. I did force stop and clear data of Themes but same no luck. What i missed?

EDIT: I am still seeing ads also in Mi Music and Mi Video apps.

Kind Regards.

Last edited:
If you want to get rid off ALL ADS just go to settings --> connection --> private DNS and set it to dns.adguard.com
No ads on your phone anymore (including apps and browser).

Have fun!

Reactions: LOLO9393
If you want to get rid off ALL ADS just go to settings --> connection --> private DNS and set it to dns.adguard.com
No ads on your phone anymore (including apps and browser).

Have fun!

I added dns.adguard.com as Private DNS. Let's wait and see. Thanks for the tip. I will write the results.

It should work immediately, check out websites like "adblock test" or various apps that have a lot of add in them.

This trick works for all Android phones with version 9 and higher, so feel free to tell your friends and family about that

One more tip: if you want adfree youtube check out youtube vanced (works for non-rootet devices as well). Now I gotta go, お休みなさい!

It should work immediately, check out websites like "adblock test" or various apps that have a lot of add in them.

This trick works for all Android phones with version 9 and higher, so feel free to tell your friends and family about that

One more tip: if you want adfree youtube check out youtube vanced (works for non-rootet devices as well). Now I gotta go, お休みなさい!

Yes i am not seeing ads anymore. It worked! Appreciated for your help.

Reactions: K1NGM4RV