How to install a global rom back from EU 10.0.4.0 OEACNFH on Mi8

Locovkano

Members
Sep 18, 2018
Hi all,

This is my first post here and I have a question that I have been looking for but I could not find a very detailed process.

The thing is I have a chinese Mi8 (BL unlocked by vendor) with the latest EU stable 10.0.4.0 (OEACNFH) and I'd like to sell it out (too big for me).
I'd like to install the official global rom again so the phone has OTA support.

I know that I might need to wait for the next official global rom due to the anti-rollback but how would the process be?
TWRP or fastboot/MiFlash? What about DM-verity (I read something yesterday but I don't seem to find the post again)?

Thank you very much!

Hi all,

This is my first post here and I have a question that I have been looking for but I could not find a very detailed process.

The thing is I have a chinese Mi8 (BL unlocked by vendor) with the latest EU stable 10.0.4.0 (OEACNFH) and I'd like to sell it out (too big for me).
I'd like to install the official global rom again so the phone has OTA support.

I know that I might need to wait for the next official global rom due to the anti-rollback but how would the process be?
TWRP or fastboot/MiFlash? What about DM-verity (I read something yesterday but I don't seem to find the post again)?

Thank you very much!

===========================================================================
Important! do not wipe anything from TWRP.

1.Download official global rom dripper V9.5.13 or V10.0.2.0

2.extract rom folder to desktop

3.plug-in cable to phone ,boot in fastboot mode

4.open folder just click > flash_all.bat ( wait 10-15 minute done )
( Important you only can use flash all_bat because of phones bootloader unlocked )

5.boot in recovery wipe All data and reboot,done.

Reactions: oricon