How To Install Google Play Store & Services On Xiaomi Devices With Miui 8

kanem0chi

Members
Dec 4, 2016
Hi Guys,

On Youtube, several forum's, and here, I noticed that people were looking for an easy way to install the Google Play Store Services, without Rooting their device or installing customs ROMS such as the Xiaomi.eu ROMS. Here's my video to help you out:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's a quick and easy way to get all the Google Apps. In video above I'll show you the latest method on how to install Google Play Store, Google Play services on MIUI 8 based on Android 5.1.1 or Android 6.0 marshmallow! Preferabbly, reboot the device after everything is installed correctly, before signing into your google Account! If you have some errors, you might want to check the phones account management system, if your Google account is synchronizing all the options, and/or re-add you account.

What do you think of the Xiaomi devices and the easiness of installing the Google Play services or Play store? Let me know in the comments below, I'll try to answer all your questions.

In case you haven't seen my RedMi 4 Prime review.. here's the video :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am always very active in the comment section, let me if you have some questions or remarks. :)

Thanks,

Martin