How To Install Latest Global Stable Rom On My Mi Note Pro?

Rahim N Khan

Members
Jul 29, 2016
I have successfully unlocked my mi note pro and installed twrp as well. The present version is 5.11.26 Beta.
I want to upgrade to the latest global stable ROM. How can I do that? I need a rom to install through twrp.
I shall be thankful if someone can help me in this regard.
Note : I received a notification from the phone that an update to version 6 weekly is available. Should I install that update?

For installation of Global Stable ROM got to en.miui.com forum.
For installation of EU.ROM simply follow the installation guide in every first post in weekly ROM release thread.

If you're looking for Global Stable ROM, go to :
en.miui.com/download.html

Select your device.
And then find out that the latest stable ROM is :
Version: V8.2.1.0.LXHCNDL (MIUI8) Size: 880M

Now you can also download the 7.9.14 Developer version of MIUI 9 (which isn't bad to be honest) but you'll face some problems, like no play store connection etc.

KEEP IN MIND :
Global stable / Developer ROM only has a select couple of languages, with a pretty trash translation.
For the best experience, I'd recommend sticking with the xiaomi.eu project ;)

Th
If you're looking for Global Stable ROM, go to :
en.miui.com/download.html

Select your device.
And then find out that the latest stable ROM is :
Version: V8.2.1.0.LXHCNDL (MIUI8) Size: 880M

Now you can also download the 7.9.14 Developer version of MIUI 9 (which isn't bad to be honest) but you'll face some problems, like no play store connection etc.

KEEP IN MIND :
Global stable / Developer ROM only has a select couple of languages, with a pretty trash translation.
For the best experience, I'd recommend sticking with the xiaomi.eu project ;)
Thanks @GWShadow for the nice comments.
I want to install a stable Chinese or stable EU rom because I want to gift it to my brother who is unable to do weekly updates.
Just a day before I installed the latest Chinese stable and my phone went into bootloop. I revived it today.
Now I don't know what mistake I made while installing the stable rom? I did wipe the phone in recovery.
Can you please help me how to install a latest Chinese stable rom? What should I do before installation? To not go into bootloop. Thanks
Note: my present rom version is 5.11.26 | Beta.