How To Install Xiaomi.eu BETA From XIAOMI.EU GLOBAL.

divek9924

Members
Sep 10, 2021
so i installed xiaomi eu stable and wanted to install the Beta version.. I wanted to know how can i do it and if i can install the beta without any data loss

Hello,

You generally need to format the data partition of your device when switching to Weekly from Stable. ;)

Of course you can try without format but if your device doesn't boot to System, you can reinstall your current Stable version and reboot. No data will be lost. :)

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hello,

You generally need to format the data partition of your device when switching to Weekly from Stable. ;)

Of course you can try without format but if your device doesn't boot to System, you can reinstall your current Stable version and reboot. No data will be lost. :)
Thanks @Poney70 , and what about install stable on top of weekly?
I know that is generally a downgrade, but if I install a stable realease later enough last installed weekly, could it work? Or there's the same problem of dynamic partitions?

Thanks @Poney70 , and what about install stable on top of weekly?
I know that is generally a downgrade, but if I install a stable realease later enough last installed weekly, could it work? Or there's the same problem of dynamic partitions?
It is always considered a downgrade (because a newer stable does not mean it gets all the content from previous beta), you are expected to format the data partition. Sometimes people are lucky.

Reactions: Poney70