How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for devices A/B

Into miflashtool go to settings and delete the checkpoint string, then reinstall any official ROM let the process complete the phone will reboot automatically at the end

Into miflashtool go to settings and delete the checkpoint string, then reinstall any official ROM let the process complete the phone will reboot automatically at the end
Tried it this morning no luck.. Looked at the log file.. As it reset back to fastboot screen.

Says memory corrupt.. Despite saying the flash was successful.
8b79013107422fb716d07f8da2752460.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Tried it this morning no luck.. Looked at the log file.. As it reset back to fastboot screen.

My advice: If you want a working phone, contact an "EDL unbrick" paid service (~20 €) via Telegram (like @*spam*paid*service* on Telegram). ;)

8b79013107422fb716d07f8da2752460.jpg

Are you in the correct Fastboot mode ?
Use button combo not commands.

What happens if you try plain command line flash?

Try the old xiaomi.eu Rom chose first install.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Hi all..
So I've just got a China rom Mi11 ultra.. And have tried a fast boot version after reading here I wish I read here first..

It is definitely unlocked.. That all went through fine.
Tried the EU rom fastboot, But that got stuck and didn't do anything for 2 hours.

I now have a dead phone.. Which is stuck on fastboot... With no rom on it.

So I'm a bit screwed I was advised to try and put a different rom on so tried the global one but that also had an error..

So I'm not sure what to do..

Help....
a8495afa4f341fcd6f99021720d4605a.jpg

You are using the miflash tool, so that means you are not flashing the EU rom, but rather the EEA rom. I think you selected the wrong radio button at the bottom right hand corner. You DO NOT want to relock your bootloader with anything other than the original rom. What you need to do first is verify that your bootloader is still unlocked using the MiUnlock tool via fastboot. Depending what it returns you might need to re-unlock the bootloader. Next you need to wipe the data (format). So download TWRP https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321510 after you ahve downloaded TWRP image file and palced in your ADB folder on your PC, run from command prompt <fastboot boot twrp.img> and format your data once it boots into TWRP. In TWRP choose <WIPE>, then choose <FORMAT DATA> and once inside there type<YES>. Your data partition will now reformat. Now reboot to fastboot again and use the same command <fastboot boot twrp.img> and then while you were doing all this, you should have downloaded the latest Xioami.eu rom (weekly or stable). Once that rom has been downloaded, copy from you PC to your phone. After that flash that rom from within TWRP by selecing <INSTALL> and then locating your rom , selecting it and swiping to begin the flash. Allow it to complete and reboot. The script from the rom will install TWRP persistently on your device. The first reboot will take several minutes (perhaps 5-10 minutes), so be patient and do not turn off device! I hope this helps you.

Also, i just saw the error message on your picture. It says there is a checkpoint error if you go into the Configuation tab in the upper left hand corner of the MiFlash tool and select <MiFlash Configurations>. That will bring up the Configuration page. Just find the portion that says Checkpoint and delete the entry in it and select OK. now close and restart thr program, quickly verifying that it is no longer there and reflash the stock rom of your choosing. It should now complete successfully.

Last edited:
Hello yes sorry should explain.. This was the recovery after the phone or pc stalled on the original eu rom.. It got stuck in the same place for 4 hours.

I was told as it was stuck on fastboot to install the global rom which is on the original picture.. However that didn't work.. I cleared the error message via the flash config and tried a different pc this morning with the global rom.. It was successful phone did reboot But only fast boot screen..

On the logs looking in to it.. The text at the bottom read corrupt memory.

So now looking for a fix to that before trying anything else.

You are using the miflash tool, so that means you are not flashing the EU rom, but rather the EEA rom. I think you selected the wrong radio button at the bottom right hand corner. You DO NOT want to relock your bootloader with anything other than the original rom. What you need to do first is verify that your bootloader is still unlocked using the MiUnlock tool via fastboot. Depending what it returns you might need to re-unlock the bootloader. Next you need to wipe the data (format). So download TWRP https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321510 after you ahve downloaded TWRP image file and palced in your ADB folder on your PC, run from command prompt and format your data once it boots into TWRP. In TWRP choose , then choose and once inside there type. Your data partition will now reformat. Now reboot to fastboot again and use the same command and then while you were doing all this, you should have downloaded the latest Xioami.eu rom (weekly or stable). Once that rom has been downloaded, copy from you PC to your phone. After that flash that rom from within TWRP by selecing and then locating your rom , selecting it and swiping to begin the flash. Allow it to complete and reboot. The script from the rom will install TWRP persistently on your device. The first reboot will take several minutes (perhaps 5-10 minutes), so be patient and do not turn off device! I hope this helps you.

Also, i just saw the error message on your picture. It says there is a checkpoint error if you go into the Configuation tab in the upper left hand corner of the MiFlash tool and select . That will bring up the Configuration page. Just find the portion that says Checkpoint and delete the entry in it and select OK. now close and restart thr program, quickly verifying that it is no longer there and reflash the stock rom of your choosing. It should now complete successfully.
Hello I tried your TWRP file recovery suggestion no luck.. Boot failed device error.
c297ff857349e05d90b0475dc0a51a71.jpg

Last edited:
Hello I tried your TWRP file recovery suggestion no luck.. Boot failed device error.
c297ff857349e05d90b0475dc0a51a71.jpg

Did you check to see whether the bootloader had re-locked? It sounds as though it is locked! TWRP will not boot up if the bootloader is locked.

Hi all..
So I've just got a China rom Mi11 ultra.. And have tried a fast boot version after reading here I wish I read here first..

It is definitely unlocked.. That all went through fine.
Tried the EU rom fastboot, But that got stuck and didn't do anything for 2 hours.

I now have a dead phone.. Which is stuck on fastboot... With no rom on it.

So I'm a bit screwed I was advised to try and put a different rom on so tried the global one but that also had an error..

So I'm not sure what to do..

Help....
a8495afa4f341fcd6f99021720d4605a.jpg

Inbox me via facebook: vutruonghainam, maybe help you

This doesn't seem to be working. I'm trying to set up a MI11 Lite 5G
I downloaded the

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V12.5.3.0.RKICNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip

which seems to be the latest.
I use the RUN_TWRP_Mi11 Lite 5G_Toolkit to boot to TWRP. When i select the zip to flash, twrp just reboots. The "command window"/console appears for not even half a second and twrp reboots.
I tried the command line boot to twrp (fastboot boot twrp.img) but the same result.
I tried the twrp include in the TWRP toolkit and this one: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321699

Stable is a 2 month old version which is installed in fastboot.
OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/
- If you are on windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ROM for TWRP is currently available in a weekly version.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. It's another example off "assumption is the mother of all failures". The first time i downloaded the wrong image (MI11 lite 4G) and there were no bat files. I saw my mistake but assumed that in the correct image there wouldn't be bat files so i tried it the wrong way. The penny wouldn't drop what "fastboot" meant in the file name.

It installed correctly. My apologies

This doesn't seem to be working. I'm trying to set up a MI11 Lite 5G
I downloaded the

which seems to be the latest.
I use the RUN_TWRP_Mi11 Lite 5G_Toolkit to boot to TWRP. When i select the zip to flash, twrp just reboots. The "command window"/console appears for not even half a second and twrp reboots.
I tried the command line boot to twrp (fastboot boot twrp.img) but the same result.
I tried the twrp include in the TWRP toolkit and this one: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321699
You need to follow the guide and gibe the file permissions and then run the bat file as administrator. People tend to run into problems when they don't follow the guides. They are there for a reason.

Cela ne semble pas fonctionner. J'essaie de configurer un MI11 Lite 5G
j'ai téléchargé le

qui semble être la dernière.
J'utilise le RUN_TWRP_Mi11 Lite 5G_Toolkit pour démarrer sur TWRP. Lorsque je sélectionne le zip à flasher, twrp redémarre simplement. La "fenêtre de commande"/la console n'apparaît même pas une demi-seconde et twrp redémarre.
J'ai essayé le démarrage en ligne de commande sur twrp (fastboot boot twrp.img) mais le même résultat.
J'ai essayé l'inclusion twrp dans la boîte à outils TWRP et celle-ci : https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321699

idem pour moi, impossible de rebooter sur la rom custom après installation avec twrp, je revbot sur fastboot à chaque fois..... quelqu'un a une idée ?

this method does not work for me, with xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g, after installing the rom, twrp did not install permanently, and i reboot on fastboot after restarting .... how to flash xiaomi.eu.???help me please
Maybe give us more information about what you did, which ROM did you install, did you format data after installing the ROM ?

Maybe give us more information about what you did, which ROM did you install, did you format data after installing the ROM ?
I followed the tutorial of this post, I injected the last xiaomi.eu rom, it installed, then I formatted as explained in the tutorial ..... and on the first restart, the smartphone has reboot on fastboot, and the twrp was no longer available ..... I could only boot on fastboot ....

I followed the tutorial of this post, I injected the last xiaomi.eu rom, it installed, then I formatted as explained in the tutorial ..... and on the first restart, the smartphone has reboot on fastboot, and the twrp was no longer available ..... I could only boot on fastboot ....
There are 2 ROMs, stable and weekly, so saying "the latest" doesn't help that much... I am mostly asking in case it helps someone guide you.

Reactions: BigDisplay
idem pour moi, impossible de rebooter sur la rom custom après installation avec twrp, je revbot sur fastboot à chaque fois..... quelqu'un a une idée ?
Hello

I don't understand ?

You can install a fatboot rom via twrp. This does not make sense.

The fastboot rom contains all the necessary tools in the zip (once unzipped) for the installation. Just click on "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" to install the rom.

For my part I could not install this fastboot rom (on my Mi 11 lite 5G) which is however installed normally. Except that the system does not launch, I land on normal recovery in bootloop.

I had to fall back on the rom beta install via twrp. after reinstalling an official rom via Mi flash.

Translated with Deepl

Hello ,
I have another problem with the TWRP. I can't access my SD card, which is visible from the smartphone via the file manager. I even formatted the SD card from the smartphone, but success. Unknown to twrp.
Thank you for your patience and the help you bring to those who are struggling.

Translated with Deepl

Il y a 2 ROM, stables et hebdomadaires, donc dire "la dernière" n'aide pas beaucoup... Je demande surtout au cas où cela aiderait quelqu'un à vous guider.
C'est la weekly que j'essaie d'installer , pardon j'avais oublier qu'il y en as 2