How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for devices A/B

I can get into twrp by vol + and power but there is big lock on screen and i cant unlock it (its like the touch doesn't work)

I did all what u said and when i pressed reboot it reboot to fastboot
idk what to do help pls
Obviously you didn't and that's why I said list everything step by step. You probably didn't boot TWRP using the command <fastboot boot TWRP.img>. DO NOT USE THE COMAND <fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img>. Format the internal storage and reboot the device to FASTBOOT, then boot into TWRP again and copy rom to your internal storage and then flash it.

Reactions: osito
I can get into twrp by vol + and power but there is big lock on screen and i cant unlock it (its like the touch doesn't work)
Doesn't this just mean he has booted the factory reset Rom and is supposed to enter the account credentials?

Doesn't really sound like Fastboot mode, don't you see the mi bunny at all?

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Doesn't this just mean he has booted the factory reset Rom and is supposed to enter the account credentials?

Doesn't really sound like Fastboot mode, don't you see the mi bunny at all?

where I had to see the mi bunny?

i think this twrp has problems (or maybe i did something wrong i was doing it for the first time) anyway I was able to install rom by fastboot and I did it, it worked
thx guys for trying help me and if u can plis write me how to update the rom.

Last edited:
i think this twrp has problems (or maybe i did something wrong i was doing it for the first time) anyway I was able to install rom by fastboot and I did it, it worked
thx guys for trying help me and if u can plis write me how to update the rom.
Aha, now you found the MI bunny :)

Update is quite easy, download Rom, enter twrp, flash and reboot. No wipes needed.

Regards.

Aha, now you found the MI bunny :)

Update is quite easy, download Rom, enter twrp, flash and reboot. No wipes needed.

Regards.

ok but how i can install twrp (i have errors when i type "fastboot" as command):

fastboot : The term 'fastboot' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. C
heck the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ fastboot devices
+ ~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (fastboot:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

in cmd i can write "fastboot device" but nothing else

\Desktop\platform-tools>fastboot devices
f4b4c251 fastboot

\Desktop\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.568s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed

Last edited:
Gentlemen, maybe someone like mr. Poney 70 should write exactly tutorial how exactly flash TWRP and Eu. rom? Everywhere here we can find different methods, problems, bricking services.
Mr. Poney70, could You pls? It will be one and only one tutorial. AMEN

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

ok but how i can install twrp (i have errors when i type "fastboot" as command):

fastboot : The term 'fastboot' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. C
heck the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ fastboot devices
+ ~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (fastboot:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

in cmd i can write "fastboot device" but nothing else

\Desktop\platform-tools>fastboot devices
f4b4c251 fastboot

\Desktop\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.568s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed
It doesn't appear that you have the Xiaomi USB drivers installed.

Gentlemen, maybe someone like mr. Poney 70 should write exactly tutorial how exactly flash TWRP and Eu. rom? Everywhere here we can find different methods, problems, bricking services.
Mr. Poney70, could You pls? It will be one and only one tutorial. AMEN

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Do you realize it is already written and posted on this site, but you didn't look?

Reactions: katerpanne
First Post metod works like charm.
Even if someone wants to just root standard miui rom.
1. fastboot
2. Run twrp. Bat
3. I formated data
4. Install magisk

For xiaomi eu
1. Same
2. Same
3. Install xiaomi. Eu
4. Format data
5. Install magisk

Easy a F....

Wysłane z mojego M2101K9G przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
@gogocar62

I saw that a new update for the stable version has recently arrived (V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM_v12-11) ... to update just start the phone in TWRP recovery mode and install the new rom as if it were a first installation, right? Do I have to do the Wipe Dalvik after install and before restart, or is it not necessary?

No wipe, no format data.
-----------------------------------------
- restart on TWRP
- install ROM
- restart to system

• Love
Reactions: JakSpoon
I just got a push notification about update is available - so I can do it from OTA or i need it done via TWRP?
Im on 12.5.17 and update is 12.5.20 (mi 11 ultra)

@gogocar62

I saw that a new update for the stable version has recently arrived (V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM_v12-11) ... to update just start the phone in TWRP recovery mode and install the new rom as if it were a first installation, right? Do I have to do the Wipe Dalvik after install and before restart, or is it not necessary?
I would advise a dalvik cache wipe after any update. It is presented to you after the flash. Then reboot system. This is only for any manual twrp flash obviously.

Last edited:
It is not necessary, this action is performed automatically during ROM installation.
But if you need to do it for the peace of your soul, nothing will go wrong.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, can you tell me if there will be support for the fastboot version of Xiaomi.eu Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa)?

Значок Проверено сообществом