How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K40 / Poco F3

Some one have tried to activate unlock by bluetooth device o have one honor band 5 but when I go to the settings the device do not show anything

Sent from my M2012K11AC using Tapatalk

My bad, wrong forum

And what does this have to do with the ROM installation instructions?

Activate unlock by bluetooth works only with xiaomi devices. The honor band will not work.

Last edited:
Hi, so today I just installed MIUI successfully on my POCO F3 device, it seems it works just fine (or at least for now). I've been searching for descriptions all over the web, youtube instructions, how to do it. Well there was no problem until I finished unlocking bootloader and did get into flashing TWRP.img. When I started flashing recovery ramdisk there was this error: E: error getting bootctrl module. Since I didn't really find any useful info around the web how can I remove this error and at this point I felt it doesn't really matters anymore, because if I just bricked the phone, I have to send to service anyway, so I continued the process. Next was the install of the EU ROM, which finished without any error. After that I re-entered flashing recovery ramdisk, the same error came back. I've formatted data, rebooted, waited a few minutes to boot up and finished the setup. Everything seems fine, team win recovery is present. The question is, did anyone notice this kind of error, or does anyone knows why did I get that error message and what may cause? Did I do something wrong or that's a normal behavior?

Nothing is written in the manual about installing TWRP and ramdisk. Just follow the instructions and you would save yourself trouble.
Alright, just in case i reinstalled the system followed by your description. The main reason why I followed another method is because there was no mention in the description of "skip digest check" that I should keep checked or not (I kept it checked, there was no error message).

Hi, so today I just installed MIUI successfully on my POCO F3 device, it seems it works just fine (or at least for now). I've been searching for descriptions all over the web, youtube instructions, how to do it. Well there was no problem until I finished unlocking bootloader and did get into flashing TWRP.img. When I started flashing recovery ramdisk there was this error: E: error getting bootctrl module. Since I didn't really find any useful info around the web how can I remove this error and at this point I felt it doesn't really matters anymore, because if I just bricked the phone, I have to send to service anyway, so I continued the process. Next was the install of the EU ROM, which finished without any error. After that I re-entered flashing recovery ramdisk, the same error came back. I've formatted data, rebooted, waited a few minutes to boot up and finished the setup. Everything seems fine, team win recovery is present. The question is, did anyone notice this kind of error, or does anyone knows why did I get that error message and what may cause? Did I do something wrong or that's a normal behavior?
I got same error whith twrp from xda because download link was broken, i just reboot to recovery and flash the rom just fine.

Is there a way to back device name to Poco F3, banks detect as new device and have to activate tokens again, some at office.

How to dirty flash xiaomi.eu rom over last week's rom?
I downloaded 21.9.8 and flashed from twrp (neb's) over 21.9.1 and seemed to hang on Miui logo. Only formatting data could fix it.
Im new to this dynamic A/B system.
Please help!

Hello,

I have a little question.

Why i found nothing about the version 12.5.4 and after (5.5 and 5.6) on every website except here ? all EEA rom are on 12.5.3 for poco f3 everywhere i found a rom

thank's for you reply !

Because xiaomi.eu ROM is built on Chinese ROM.
And if there is no Chinese ROM for the given model, the Global (international / MI) version will be used.
Nobody cares about EEA ROM :D

Last edited:
So i was trying to go from the stock to the eu.rom but at first i used the fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and then fastboot boot twrp.img ....well i was wondering about that error but i got to the twrp and thought it was ok. Then i couldn't find my phone from my computer and when i managed to find it the file transfer wasn't working from my computer to the phone. At some point i even tried to adb the rom to the phone but it said there's not enough space and now i can't even get to twrp and am stuck in fastboot. Please help me so i could do something to get my phone working again!

So i was trying to go from the stock to the eu.rom but at first i used the fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and then fastboot boot twrp.img ....well i was wondering about that error but i got to the twrp and thought it was ok. Then i couldn't find my phone from my computer and when i managed to find it the file transfer wasn't working from my computer to the phone. At some point i even tried to adb the rom to the phone but it said there's not enough space and now i can't even get to twrp and am stuck in fastboot. Please help me so i could do something to get my phone working again!
Follow my guide: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...l-storage-is-not-accessible.61941/post-616126

;)

Thank you but...

fastboot boot twrp.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 2.868s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error)
finished. total time: 2.897s

Now what?
If you can't boot TWRP...

Try to install an Official fastboot ROM via Mi Flash tool (use "clean all" option and not "clean all & lock" of course...).

If your device still can't boot to System, then contact an "EDL Unbrick" paid service via Telegram (@*spam*paid*service*).

Try to install an Official fastboot ROM via Mi Flash tool (use "clean all" option and not "clean all & lock" of course...).

If your device still can't boot to System, then contact an "EDL Unbrick" paid service via Telegram (@*spam*paid*service*).
:eek:

I managed to run the flash_all.bat and i was able to get twrp back up! Please tell me what to do next to not mess up again.

Follow the instructions exactly and do not modify them yourself.

He messed it up if he didn't follow the instructions and tried to install TWRP when TWRP is running in the instructions

Reactions: LOLO9393

I got it working! Oh that was hours of failing and when i had basically given up it started to get back together piece by piece. Now i'm going to get my migraine medicine! Thanks for your assistance on the matter!

Hello, I tried running RUN_TWRP.bat, but the phone just doesn't reboot in the recovery. The screen turns off, it vibrates but nothing.
I really no idea why I can't .. even fastboot boot twrp.img doesn't work.. do I have drivers problems?

EDIT:
After a wipe on the stock recovery I managed to boot into the twrp, but after Format all with yes, I coudn't mount as it gave me the decrypt message.. uhmm

Last edited:
Hello, I tried running RUN_TWRP.bat, but the phone just doesn't reboot in the recovery. The screen turns off, it vibrates but nothing.
I really no idea why I can't .. even fastboot boot twrp.img doesn't work.. do I have drivers problems?
Post 120 tell you what you did wrong!
Follow post above (several) and flash fastboot rom first.

Post 120 tell you what you did wrong!
Follow post above (several) and flash fastboot rom first.
The problem is that it gives me a black screen after fastboot boot twrp.img unless I do this:
1) Factory data from the miui recovery
2) immediately go to fastboot "fastboot boot twrp.img" or run_twrp.bath same thing
3) then the twrp works but since I had to factory reset I can't flash the EU.rom without copying it again, but if I mount the storage in twrp it says 0mb / unknown even after doing "format yes". I'm kinda stuck here.. I miss the only A partition this is insane.

The problem is that it gives me a black screen after fastboot boot twrp.img unless I do this:
1) Factory data from the miui recovery
2) immediately go to fastboot "fastboot boot twrp.img" or run_twrp.bath same thing
3) then the twrp works but since I had to factory reset I can't flash the EU.rom without copying it again, but if I mount the storage in twrp it says 0mb / unknown even after doing "format yes". I'm kinda stuck here.. I miss the only A partition this is insane.
It should be possible to use "adb push" command to copy the ROM in your phone's storage: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...l-storage-is-not-accessible.61941/post-616126

;)

Reactions: Lefterisgt