How To Prevent Miui To Close Pebble App?

Mi4CMX

Members
Jan 10, 2017
Can anyone provide me with some advice for this situation? I had been testing all the posible options on the battery manager and permissions but im not able to leave it open all the time

Neal roberts

Members
Jan 29, 2017
For starters open pebble app, then click on the 3 bar button on bottom of your phobe to show all open apps, drag down on pebble app and it will give you some options a cog and a lock, use lock to keep app open in background. This should now stop the app being closed by system. There are other setting, but it's just a case of messing about to see what works for you - through security/ battery saver app/ select pebble app and select no restriction etc..

Reactions: Mi4CMX

Mi4CMX

Members
Jan 10, 2017
For starters open pebble app, then click on the 3 bar button on bottom of your phobe to show all open apps, drag down on pebble app and it will give you some options a cog and a lock, use lock to keep app open in background. This should now stop the app being closed by system. There are other setting, but it's just a case of messing about to see what works for you - through security/ battery saver app/ select pebble app and select no restriction etc..
Thanks for your advice. I had used the battery saver app and after long periods of innactivity, the app get closed :(

chag

Members
Mar 16, 2012
Hi, I have the pebble app always open.
What I did : In settings/battery/manage battery usage by applications/choose application
Select pebble, background = no restriction / Localisation = do not authorize
Then, Security application/auto start/tuen peeble on

Working for me :). pebble always on.

Reactions: Mi4CMX

Mi4CMX

Members
Jan 10, 2017
Hi, I have the pebble app always open.
What I did : In settings/battery/manage battery usage by applications/choose application
Select pebble, background = no restriction / Localisation = do not authorize
Then, Security application/auto start/tuen peeble on

Working for me :). pebble always on.
It does work dude, thanks for the share

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6 mediante Tapatalk