How To Read / Write 64 And 128 Gb Exfat Cards Over Usb Otg

Sep 19, 2015
Yeah, well, I seem to only be able to read FAT cards up to 32 GB, but how to read / write 64 and 128 GB exFat cards over USB OTG on the RN2Prime?

I am using a Meenova Micro SD card reader.

Mar 21, 2016
I'm not sure that that's the case, but if the limitations are the same as for the internal SD card, then you need to format it to regular FAT. I used Guiformat fom Ridgecrop (can't post links because I'm a newbie, so just google Guiformat).

I've never heared of the tool before, but it came up when I was looking for a utility that could make 64GB FAT volumes and it worked fine.

Sep 19, 2015
I'm not sure that that's the case, but if the limitations are the same as for the internal SD card, then you need to format it to regular FAT. I used Guiformat fom Ridgecrop (can't post links because I'm a newbie, so just google Guiformat).

I've never heared of the tool before, but it came up when I was looking for a utility that could make 64GB FAT volumes and it worked fine.
l Thank you I know about that program but I have to read the card in exFAT format, because my action camera Can Only use exFAT formatted cards for 64 and above. I could give it a try of course.....