how to relock the bootloader ?

CCyrino

Members
Dec 5, 2021
A question, if I want to lock the bootloader again is it possible? i know i have to put the original rom, but what are the other steps?

Option 1
When installing the factory (original) version of the ROM using Miflash, check clean all and lock
Option 2
Or you can install the ROM and use a script - clean all
If you are satisfied with the installed ROM, you can lock the bootloader with the command - fastboot oem lock

ATTENTION:
Redmi K40 / 40 Pro
you can lock the bootloader only with Chinese ROM.
Poco F3 / Mi 11X you can lock the bootloader of any Global ROM.

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2021-12-05 152926.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2021-12-05 152926.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 759
Last edited:
Option 1
When installing the factory (original) version of the ROM using Miflash, check clean all and lock
Option 2
Or you can install the ROM and use a script - clean all
If you are satisfied with the installed ROM, you can lock the bootloader with the command - fastboot oem lock

ATTENTION:
Redmi K40 / 40 Pro
you can lock the bootloader only with Chinese ROM.
Poco F3 / Mi 11X you can lock the bootloader of any Global ROM.
Where can i download mi flash?

Is it possible to unlock again after having already unlocked and then relocked?
In other words is unlocking a once-only thing. (Am guessing not, but better to be safe).

Use case is if I want to extend life of a phone by using a technical shop for battery replacement.

You can unlock and lock the bootloader repeatedly.
If you unlock the bootloader repeatedly with the same account, the waiting time will not be measured. The bootloader will unlock immediately.

You can unlock and lock the bootloader repeatedly.
If you unlock the bootloader repeatedly with the same account, the waiting time will not be measured. The bootloader will unlock immediately.
Which is the original rom for Poco F3. I have flash the xiaomi.eu rom. I buy it whit Global rom i think.