How to transfer data from iphone

raziel92

Members
Sep 13, 2019
Hello

I got my new mi9t so i want to know how i can to transfer data from iphone to xiaomi i heard that when i start the setup there is option to transfer directly from the iphone its correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

I got my new mi9t so i want to know how i can to transfer data from iphone to xiaomi i heard that when i start the setup there is option to transfer directly from the iphone its correct?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And what with other stuff like whatsapp

Hello

I usually use mobile phone transfer tool to help me transfer data like contact, text messages, books(pdf&epub),music, videos, photos from iPhone to Xiaomi phone directly from computer via usb cable or wifi connecting. There are so many such softwares. You can have a try. It's easy and safe.

The iPhone to Android Transfer app - MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is a solution that keeps being bombarded with positive remarks by both consumers and reviewers alike due to the superb iPhone to Android transfer it is able to provide each time. You can transfer anything that you want using this solution, including eBooks, photos, music, videos, SMS, contacts, and etc.