how to unlock bootloader for mi8 lite.?

haichinthangnam

Members
Dec 6, 2018
hello guys.
I just buy xiaomi mi8 lite.I had account mi. And I did as below link: http://en.miui.com/unlock/download_en.html
But after connect USB cable. It seems i can not connect my device to laptop. I can not click " Unlock" . Although i installed driver android.
please help me how to unlock bootloader for mi8 lite.? I wanna install bootloader, TWRP, root...

Thanks zokkii.
I will try as your guide.
Besides, when i connect my phone to laptop by Mi PC Suite, it notice that " my device can not connect and i need to update my device first then come back to connect" .
It means that I have not installed full of driver for PC .??? Please help me for explain this.
Thanks..!

It was the same with me ,it's not for driver.Find this version of miu unlock 2.2.406.5 works for me

i tried to install all version of miui unlock ( 1.1 -> 2.2 -> 3.3..) but my phone not yet connected. WHat wrong with my phone for unlock the phone.?

i tried to install all version of miui unlock ( 1.1 -> 2.2 -> 3.3..) but my phone not yet connected. WHat wrong with my phone for unlock the phone.?
Don't use Usb3 Ports while attempting to flash.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I have the same problem with using Window 10, but no issue with Window 7.
Window version might be the problem.