[HowTo] Install Fastboot image

Hello, I have tried to do everything it says and I have been able to understand, and I have everything it asks for, but for example, the latest version of v.15 is Windows 10 and I have 11, the latest ac update of another program is from 2020, the most modern ones are sdk and mi unlocked, in addition to the certificates. The folders I have done well, but when running on my Xiaomi book s in Windows 11, neither yes nor no appears, nor do numbers appear when putting fastboot devices, despite having unlocked the fastboot.I ask for help and if not, I'll wait for it to come out in the form of an ota or recovery, since I have never done this and I have no knowledge in fastboot. I await your response, if someone had the same situation I ask you to please help me, thanks and regards.

Hey, I tried to install 22-12-26-27-28.67758 weekly on my Mi 11 ultra which also has weekly installed.
Everytime I enter the command windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat it stuck at:
"Sending sparse 'super' 1/7 (777724 KB) FAILED (Error reading sparse file)
fastboot: error: Command failed
Rebooting
"
It does not reboot and I have to reboot device to fastboot myself to be able to try it again but it still does not work. Also I checked all things you mentioned in your post.
Found the solution: Had to use a USB 2.0 port not 3.0

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
My Mi8 can not show any number, my laptop only has usb 3.0 ports

Screenshot 2023-04-17 013956.png

Same here with regards to fastboot.exe - I have a new laptop now running Windows 11 and fastboot does not detect any devices on any of my USB ports. This is strange because I never had any issues on my old laptop running Windows 10. I tried all my USB ports and also an external USB 2.0 hub connected to the laptop's USB 3.0 port. I will have to TWRP install the latest stable on my POCO F3 instead of using the fastboot method.

@katerpanne , have you heard of this before? Any help would be appreciated.

Solution: This was my fault. I was too excited about my new laptop so I forgot to install Windows 11 USB drivers for Android devices. I checked my Windows Update and found an optional update from Google for USB android devices and installed it. No reboot required - it worked right away and "fastboot devices" showed my phone connected.

I hope this reminds everyone who reads this to install android usb drivers when they upgrade to a new computer. I also hope Microsoft starts to include this driver as part of its native set of USB drivers automatically.

• Haha
Reactions: katerpanne
Solution: This was my fault. I was too excited about my new laptop so I forgot to install Windows 11 USB drivers for Android devices. I checked my Windows Update and found an optional update from Google for USB android devices and installed it. No reboot required - it worked right away and "fastboot devices" showed my phone connected.

I hope this reminds everyone who reads this to install android usb drivers when they upgrade to a new computer. I also hope Microsoft starts to include this driver as part of its native set of USB drivers automatically.
can you please tell me where and how you got it running... i tried everything on my new laptop... fastboot is running great but no usb... tried alot off android usb drivers.. none off them work... simply no portable device or else... i got a device thats calles Lemobile android device. doesnt matter if i connect my 10 pro or mi 13..the attached file is from running old laptop... there its working

Attachments

• afbeelding_2023-12-16_162428294.png
    afbeelding_2023-12-16_162428294.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 38