I cannot copy photos to my computer

str52

Members
Sep 15, 2019
When I try to copy photos from DCIM from Xiaomi Mi9SE to my computer I get a message "a device that is connected to your sytem is not working".

Xiaomi is properly connected with usb to my computer. It is displayed in the finder and I can access two folders with photos without any problem.

The two folders are: DCIM and Pictures. Photos from folder Pictures I can copy or move to my harddisk without any problem. BUT copying photos from DCIM gives the message above.

Anyone an idea how to fix this?

Thanks very much for the tip. But I found out yesterday that on my other Windows 10 system copying is no problem at all. I plugged in the phone, selected that I want to transfer data and that was all. No driver needed. Can you explain why I should install qualcom drivers on my other system. For the record; I allready installed SDK tools because I want to remove some apps from xiaomi that I don't use. And although I got to the point that I saw the phone in the "command box", I was not able to remove apps.

Reactions: iamme729
I installed the qualcom driver. After that it seems that I could copy a photo to my desktop, but after a few seconds I got the seem message. I installed Mi pc suite, and it gives the message that the device is not found and that I should update the device before connecting. My phone says no udate needed, because I use the latest build. 10.3.4 stable (PFBEUXM). Still any idea's