I Can't Access Recovery Mode

jmdsoul

Members
Mar 15, 2017
Hello, I unlocked my xiaomi mi4c through the official method and installed it the "xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_5.10.22_v7-5.1" Rom, after that I installed the 7.3.9 version for the xiaomi mi4c, and to do that i had to update the twrp to the 3.1.0.0 version and installed without problems. The problem I have now is that i can't access the recovery mode anyway. I tried through the update app and through the buttons method and in both cases appears the Mi logo and then shutdown. I can access fastboot mode and I have the bootloader unlocked, and I have tried to reflash the recovery but it doen't work. I hope you can help me.

Hello, I unlocked my xiaomi mi4c through the official method and installed it the "xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_5.10.22_v7-5.1" Rom, after that I installed the 7.3.9 version for the xiaomi mi4c, and to do that i had to update the twrp to the 3.1.0.0 version and installed without problems. The problem I have now is that i can't access the recovery mode anyway. I tried through the update app and through the buttons method and in both cases appears the Mi logo and then shutdown. I can access fastboot mode and I have the bootloader unlocked, and I have tried to reflash the recovery but it doen't work. I hope you can help me.
TWRP v3.1.0-libra from twrp.me is still under the old bootloader 5.1.1. It does not work with this new 7.0.
C:\adb>fastboot boot twrp-3.1.0-0-libra.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 1.668s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: dtb not found)
finished. total time: 1.734s

Use this TWRP-3.1.0-0-libra by AndropaX for nougat bootloader
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862699043

Hello,
You said that you unlocked bootloader and installed xiaomi EU ROM 5.10.22. v7 5.1 and than 7.3.9, but the bootloader gets locked when passing from Android 5.1 to 7.0. Are you sure that your bootloader is still unlocked?
Check in fastboot mode: fastboot OEM device-info
And if you are unlocked, you should install TWRP 3.0.3.0 for Android 7.0. If your device is locked than you have to reapply for unlock permission. And then install TWRP.

Hello,
Thank you all for your replies. Finally I have to reinstall all again, because the mobile gets in loop mode and doesn't pass the Mi logo. I had to install the last official Rom from miui.com, unlock it again, flash with twrp 3.1.0.0 and installed it the last Rom stable from xiaomi.eu with miui 8.2, and now it works fine. I hope I don't have more problems. Thank you again.