I can't boot into TWRP after install xiaomi.eu ROM

iDavid

Members
May 31, 2019
Greetings from Peru:
I had Xiaomi GLOBAL ROM in mi9, and I installed xiaomi.eu ROM two weeks ago, I had a problem at the beginning, when I installed twrp via fastboot, xiaomi showed me "my recovery 3.0", I tried several times to install TWRP via fastboot, until it worked with "fastboot reboot" and I was able to boot into recovery TWRP and I managed to install the new system well. But after a week I wanted to update in the same way, but now it doesn't allow me to enter at twrp, neither with the "volume up + power" key combination, nor "fastboot boot twrp.img", nor "fastboot reboot", neither using updater and choosing .zip. Xiaomi always starts android and I can't update the xiaomi.eu.
If someone has had the same problem or knows how to fix it, I will thank you very much.

Are you rooted? And You can try to go into Dev Options. Set Advanced Reboot Menu on. With that You can Direct Boot into twrp from the Rom without Key Combo

I have just experienced this now with the latest update, 9.6.5 and I have the latest and final twrp installed.

Well, it works for my Xiaomi Mi9 this TWRP, included for the last update.
Just be careful with language selection of this TWRP, once you choose English everything is easy.