I can't update EU RN10P

Miguel Alean

Members
Jul 3, 2021
I have a update for my RN10P

When I tap on "Check MD5 & Install" tell me that my device is encrypted and I should to enter the password before install. I tap Yes and the device reboot in Recovery. But, in Recovery don't does nothing... Absolutely nothing. Don't update. I should tap on Reboot for start my device.

I try it in manual way but same, I can't update my Xiaomi EU... I need help!

I have a update for my RN10PView attachment 37721
When I tap on "Check MD5 & Install" tell me that my device is encrypted and I should to enter the password before install. I tap Yes and the device reboot in Recovery. But, in Recovery don't does nothing... Absolutely nothing. Don't update. I should tap on Reboot for start my device.

I try it in manual way but same, I can't update my Xiaomi EU... I need help!
What's the meaning of "recovery does anything or nothing"?
Does it open?
What version is it? (ref given at first start)
ask for password?
and more to say.....
Do you go to install screen?
Do you select the rom file?
etc!

What's the meaning of "recovery does anything"?
Does it open?
What version is it? (ref given at first start)
ask for password?
and more to say.....
The recovery it just stays in its home interface... don't ask for password.
I use the 3.5.1_10 Nebrassy

The recovery it just stays in its home interface... don't ask for password.
I use the 3.5.1_10 Nebrassy
Can you click install?

Else:
If it stays at opening screen, you must wait 2 or 3mn for it. This case has been reported!

Yes, I can do it. But, I don't want delete all my data again... 'cause if I click in Install, the Rom install like a new Rom...
NO!
It will install normal, the same on my phone.
But the strange point is why you don't have PW screen at opening? No pw set on your phone?

NO!
It will install normal, the same on my phone.
But the strange point is why you don't have PW screen at opening? No pw set on your phone?
Install on recovery? Or in the update section? In the update section yes, I can click on install, and my device reboot in recovery, but just stays in its home interface of the recovery. Does nothing else. I guess that the recovery manually install the update but Don't... I don't know why, I watch some videos and the recovery start to update automatically...

Install on recovery? Or in the update section? In the update section yes, I can click on install, and my device reboot in recovery, but just stays in its home interface of the recovery. Does nothing else. I guess that the recovery manually install the update but Don't... I don't know why, I watch some videos and the recovery start to update automatically...
This available TWRP for your device doesn't automatically install ROM update (via Updater app). It's not an important issue because you can select the ROM file in "Install" menu and install it. The result is the same! :)

Reactions: ZduneX25