I cant use stock MIUI rom but can i use this MIUI EU rom?

JxMi6

Members
Aug 31, 2018
well i have this problem too earlier on. i was using global beta rom miui10 and decided to flash to china dev rom miui10 for a change. so after flashing it asked me to sign in my mi account, i typed the correct password yet it doesnt log in! so i changed my mi account password using PC and tried to sign in again still no hope. i flashed back miui 9 stable and still its asking me to sign in.. i sign in and it tells me invalid USER ID! after that it gave me a series of number ask me to give to customer care for them to unlock my phone.. plus they need proof of purchase.. i bought my mi6 from a local seller... and now i guess im stuck with CUSTOM ROMS only~~ anyone ever fix or bypass this pls help me out OR can i flash and use this xiaomi EU rom without any problem?

You have to Sign out Mi account before factory reset/flashing roms so you get rid of protection. You have to have network before entering Mi account password, mobile or Wifi should both work.

It only hits when booting MIUI based roms, you should be good with other custom roms. Google has similar protection in it's own devices, with Google account OFC.

You have to Sign out Mi account before factory reset/flashing roms so you get rid of protection. You have to have network before entering Mi account password, mobile or Wifi should both work.

It only hits when booting MIUI based roms, you should be good with other custom roms. Google has similar protection in it's own devices, with Google account OFC.

so im guess the only way i can use back miui is for xiaomi to unlock it for me?