I don't get "new" MIUI-s for Note 9 Pro

coa_037

Members
Aug 5, 2021

I have a Note 9 Pro and i don't get the new updates. My friend have the exact same phone and he got 12.0.4.0 and now he has a new update i don't which version but i don't get it, if you can help what to do? :)

And yeah a have annoying Instagram bug i can't post or send more than one video on Camera application and Instagram have a weird cut if i watch something on IGTV or Reels...

View attachment 38301

I have a Note 9 Pro and i don't get the new updates. My friend have the exact same phone and he got 12.0.4.0 and now he has a new update i don't which version but i don't get it, if you can help what to do? :)
You are on stock rom!
Ask official XIAOMI forum, here is EU custom rom forum and stop spamming with your BIG attachment we don't care about.
Thanks

You are on stock rom!
Ask official XIAOMI forum, here is EU custom rom forum and stop spamming with your BIG attachment we don't care about.
Thanks

I am on xiaomi.eu 12.0.2.0(QJZMIXM) ROM and it shows me I am up to date as well (but there is an update to Android 11). Who do I ask now?

I am on xiaomi.eu 12.0.2.0(QJZMIXM) ROM and it shows me I am up to date as well (but there is an update to Android 11). Who do I ask now?
12.0.2.0(QJZMIXM) for Redmi Note 9 Pro was released in January, 2021.

The Updater app got an important update on April 1st, 2021 to fix the ROM update checker.

So you have to manually download & install (in TWRP) the latest Stable ROM for your device:

Installing this new ROM will NOT wipe your data. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: sir_bazz and geoorg