I forgot a PIN to my old Xiaomi X5

Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgotmypin

Members
Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys. I have an issue with unlocking my old Xiaomi X5 phone.

I forgot to put my old files on cloud when I bought a new phone long time ago, but now I found out I need to get to them.
The problem is - I can't remember what my PIN was.
Now, if circumstances were in my favor, I would be able to access it using Google account, Mi account, or Recovery Mode...but none of that is relevant, because I logged out of all the accounts and cannot access recovery mode (I bought the phone from some shady seller, didn't know what it was gonna mean -- that I wouldn't be able to go into Recovery, so nothing like pressing and holding a Volume Up and and Power button is an option either).

If any of you've got any ideas, it would help me so much!
Thanks a lot!

iforgotmypin

I think you meant Mi 5X.
Not sure what ideas you expect, but no one here will be able to help you with that, especially when you claim that you have no access to the recovery.

I think you meant Mi 5X.
Not sure what ideas you expect, but no one here will be able to help you with that, especially when you claim that you have no access to the recovery.
That's right. Yeah, well, there may be someone who's had that very problem and was able to solve it.
At least I know it won't be that easy, if at all, so thanks anyway.

That's right. Yeah, well, there may be someone who's had that very problem and was able to solve it.
At least I know it won't be that easy, if at all, so thanks anyway.
Look, you open an account on our community forums with the name "iforgotmypin" and you want someone's help in cracking a PIN on a device you claim you bought from someone...
Won't go out with any accusations, but it's too shady, I won't even allow anyone to answer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.