I Heard About Earphone/headphone Sound Quality Difference Between Global Rom And Xiaomi.eu Rom

faisalbudiono

Members
Jan 24, 2018
I'm using MIUI9 Global ROM right now and I read the xiaomi.eu ROM sound quality is better than the global ROM in some discussions. But, the discussions that I read is written like 2 years ago when it still in MIUI7 or maybe MIUI8.
Is there anyone who really hear the sound quality improvement when changing from global to xiaomi.eu?

If phone works good, sound quality is perfect. Some Dev ROMs have little problems with audio, but later ROMs have corrected this bug... If you haven't audio problems there is no reason to worry. As for audio quality perception is very subjective, but there are some audio enhancements on Android phones, that may require root, like viper audio or similar, search XDA for details

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm using MIUI9 Global ROM right now and I read the xiaomi.eu ROM sound quality is better than the global ROM in some discussions. But, the discussions that I read is written like 2 years ago when it still in MIUI7 or maybe MIUI8.
Is there anyone who really hear the sound quality improvement when changing from global to xiaomi.eu?
I'm on Miui 9. Xiaomi Eu roms definitely have better sound quality. I have a black mi5 on xiaomi.eu rom and my friend's the white one on global rom.

If phone works good, sound quality is perfect. Some Dev ROMs have little problems with audio, but later ROMs have corrected this bug... If you haven't audio problems there is no reason to worry. As for audio quality perception is very subjective, but there are some audio enhancements on Android phones, that may require root, like viper audio or similar, search XDA for details

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
When I listen to the music from my mi5 the details of the music is worse than when I'm listening from my sister Redmi Note 3 SD(using same MIUI version, same file song, same earphone setting, same player), even though the mi5 has better DAC from RN3SD. I'm never using the xiaomi.eu ROM, but I read several threads about better sound quality in xiaomi.eu.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I'm on Miui 9. Xiaomi Eu roms definitely have better sound quality. I have a black mi5 on xiaomi.eu rom and my friend's the white one on global rom.
Was you compare it with your friend with the same setting? Is the difference sound quality is really much? If yes I will change my ROM I guess.

Was you compare it with your friend with the same setting? Is the difference sound quality is really much? If yes I will change my ROM I guess.

I haven't tried comparing the two using a single track at the same settings. Maybe later. One thing's for sure, Xiaomi.eu rom sound output is way louder than the global one.

Last edited:
I haven't tried comparing the two using a single track at the same settings. Maybe later. One thing's for sure, Xiaomi.eu rom sound output is way louder than the global one.
Sound louder? Ok ok. It sound promising.
Btw thanks for your reply, Gauvin

I've notice that miui 8 was more louder than miui 9.

Since miui 9 that in my car Bluetooth the sound is lower.

Want to increase again... But can find anything for MI5. Can anyone help?

About quality sound... Always use xiaomi.eu rom but always listen using xiaomi piston earphones and os very good.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

I've notice that miui 8 was more louder than miui 9.

Since miui 9 that in my car Bluetooth the sound is lower.

Want to increase again... But can find anything for MI5. Can anyone help?

About quality sound... Always use xiaomi.eu rom but always listen using xiaomi piston earphones and os very good.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Yes, you are right. It's not as loud as in MIUI 8, but it is still loud enough.

Hi all,
I have miui V9 EU and yes, the sound are a bit lower than miui v8.

I try with some app but nothing, last chance I flash this file:
eXtremeBeats Aural Maximizer.zip

Don't make a miracle, but seem è crease a bit the volume.

If some one have good suggest, thx in advance.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk