I need advice, what is the best rom?

DOLCHE

Members
Jan 22, 2019
Hi good day.
In principle excuse my bad English.
Well, I have a Xiaomi Mi 6x for a year and a half, which I bought through a Chinese website, it came with the English and Chinese language, and the rom you currently have is MIUI 9.5 STABLE 9.5. 7.0 (ODCCNFA) and now, after a while, I want to update it to a rom from here, EU, which has the Spanish language, which is my mother tongue, so what rom do you advise me to install on my cell phone, which one It is the most stable for today and that there are no problems and that everything works correctly, by the way, the latest version 12 miui rom for this mobile works well? Has anyone tried it?
Thanks in advance.
A greeting.

Hi good day.
In principle excuse my bad English.
Well, I have a Xiaomi Mi 6x for a year and a half, which I bought through a Chinese website, it came with the English and Chinese language, and the rom you currently have is MIUI 9.5 STABLE 9.5. 7.0 (ODCCNFA) and now, after a while, I want to update it to a rom from here, EU, which has the Spanish language, which is my mother tongue, so what rom do you advise me to install on my cell phone, which one It is the most stable for today and that there are no problems and that everything works correctly, by the way, the latest version 12 miui rom for this mobile works well? Has anyone tried it?
Thanks in advance.
A greeting.
No problem, you have a EU rom available for download and install via TWRP:
You must first unlock the bootloader and install twrp.
This rom is much better than stock.
Do it carefully because this phone is ARB protected, but no risk if you follow instruction.
Have some learning at Google before proceeding.

Thank you, very kind for answering me so quickly.
But, by any chance, do you know this Anti Rollback tool, among other utilities that the program has?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited: