I need help with some stuff

richard1337

Members
Dec 26, 2019
Hello, I just flashed the MIUI 11 rom I took from here on my Mi 9 Lite, however I ran into a few problems:

The features stated that I the rom passes SecurityNet checks - and thats true - however I'm not able to set up Google Pay.
I followed another thread and tried to delete the App Data, remove the com.google.android.gms folder using TWRP, but none of these helped.

My second problem is that I'm not able to setup any kind of unlocking methods.
If I try to add a new fingerprint, it just doesn't show that big fingerprint thing in the middle of the screen, and pressing my finger on the in screen finger print sensor does absolutely nothing. When just adding a pattern, it demands a fingerprint from me, which, as I explained earlier, doesn't work.

I didnt root my device yet and just unlocked it, I have absolutely no experience with this and just followed the guides.
I might be wrong and Xiaomi.eu doesnt support these kind of things on my device yet, if thats the case I'm sorry, I read that in the features.

Thank you, Richard!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-26-00-59-54-549_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-00-59-54-549_com.android.settings.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_2019-12-26-01-00-39-724_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-01-00-39-724_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 125
Hello, I just flashed the MIUI 11 rom I took from here on my Mi 9 Lite, however I ran into a few problems:

The features stated that I the rom passes SecurityNet checks - and thats true - however I'm not able to set up Google Pay.
I followed another thread and tried to delete the App Data, remove the com.google.android.gms folder using TWRP, but none of these helped.

My second problem is that I'm not able to setup any kind of unlocking methods.
If I try to add a new fingerprint, it just doesn't show that big fingerprint thing in the middle of the screen, and pressing my finger on the in screen finger print sensor does absolutely nothing. When just adding a pattern, it demands a fingerprint from me, which, as I explained earlier, doesn't work.

I didnt root my device yet and just unlocked it, I have absolutely no experience with this and just followed the guides.
I might be wrong and Xiaomi.eu doesnt support these kind of things on my device yet, if thats the case I'm sorry, I read that in the features.

Thank you, Richard!
Did you format data in advanced in twrp, you have to type yes when formating it

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Did you format data in advanced in twrp, you have to type yes when formatting it

Yea, I formatted everything as told in the guide. An error never came up, that's why I wondered why some stuff doesn't work

Yea, I formatted everything as told in the guide. An error never came up, that's why I wondered why some stuff doesn't work
Did you delete the system before you installed the rom,im not sure pal,mine works,if you installed correctly the finger print should definitely work

In TWRP, I went to Wipe -> Format Data -> Typed "yes"
Yea that's a clean install,were you coming from global,if so the only thing i done different was factory reset before format data, then flash rom, wipe cache and dalvik then reboot....all good, did you reboot the phone since you flashed it, that might help